[ đź“° Resources] Resources for Among Us

[ :newspaper: Resources] Resources for Among Us

Introduction:

I have seen a LOT of Help posts about how to make Among Us in Gimkit Creative, because many of the posters never knew about the other posts. if you don’t believe me, just go here:
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/search?q=%23help%20among%20us%20help
This resource page will provide a list of guides to help you build your Among Us map.

Resources:

Tasks:

Voting:

Art:

Conclusion:

Instead of running for help, please look through the Community Made Guides first to make sure there isn’t already a guide on it. In this case, there are a lot.

If you found this guide helpful, feel free to :heart: it and please reply to this guide with your reactions. Thanks, and happy Gimkitting! :grinning:

32 Likes

I really hope this stops new gims from running to help to post their among us problems the second they j-o-i-n. (for some reason I can’t post that word)

I guess because no j-o-i-n codes rule

Tbh it would be better to have a little notification that tells Gims codes are not allowed, as the j0in restriction doesn’t tell them anything.

2 Likes

i click the link, and,

what!

crazy

It really would

What do you mean?

this one

I love how no one notices the Spin-Off from the PSA tags :joy:

what, the resources and computer thing?

Why do all of my Community Made Guides become group chats :sob:

Also, I put this together in four minutes…

1 Like

lol

lol YES IT IS A SENTENCE

Well, at least this forum is starting to pick up now. It wasn’t as dead as before.

2 Likes

@NavyCatZ /navycatz_rate post

Another 30 minutes gone from your life :skull:

1 Like

Nooooooo I was just about to start on a guide I was procrastinating

so that’s how you do it i wondered why he didn’t rate mine i did the command wrong, picky i guess

Do the guide first @NavyCatZ. Community before Ratings.

1 Like

Well said, community comes first

It’s summer, we’re all bored and the mods aren’t here to punish us