I am trying to make an amongus style game but i need help with the voting and imposter pls

I need help pls i have most things done but an overlook would be nice please and thanks and person that can help i would appreciate in to help the map design

1 Like
1 Like

If that comment helps, mark it as a solution. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

If you are going to post a help post, first look at some guides to see if you can solve your issue. See Here.

1 Like

Try checking out these guides:

Here we go!

And the resources for it all:

Welcome to the forum, @Loomi42! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone in @trust_level_3. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

Remember to mark a solution to avoid clutter!

3 Likes

thats a lot for a new user to take in.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re probably right. Sorry, @Loomi42!

2 Likes

lol, poor @Loomi42 logs on fro the first time and gets like 10 guides from at @NavyCatZ and 20 from @wingwave, sheesh thats to much info to take in, i feel so bad for them.

Lol
Also you got like 180 likes today

2 Likes

Wait @wingwave, if I post something, can you make it a wiki?

1 Like

holy moly, THANK you!!!

so the imposter wont spawn with a weopon even tho i have it hooked up to an item granter and also voting is really need help with ive tried all of these but there very confusing

I am mainly looking for something kind of like the voting screen in trust no one

How about this:
You know your relay device that switches the imposter to another team? With the same wire that sends, activate a wire repeater with a one-second delay that activates an item granter that grants your weapon.

Mark a solution if resolved!

You need a one second delay if you’re using that method. If not, the game won’t grant the player an weapon.

That worked now i just need a way to vote

That won’t work with a single post. My 2.0 voting system allows you to have as many players as you want, and you can scroll through however you want.

Sadly, I cannot. I could post my own wiki guide and let you edit it all by yourself?