How to make killing for Among Us (Difficulty: 🟧)

HOW TO MAKE KILLING

Requirements:

• Tag zone x1
  • Game overlay x1
  • Trigger x2
  • Team switcher x1
  1. If you’ve already set up your teams, you should have a relay that is used with a team switcher to make a random player the impostor. Place down a game overlay, and wire the relay to the overlay, and set the wire to Relay trigger > show overlay.
  2. Click on the overlay, and set these settings in “featured:”
  3. Click on “scope” and set “visibility scope” to “player.”
  4. Place a tag zone device and click on it. Set “Tagging team” to whatever team you’re using as your impostor team. Set “respawn when tagged” to “no.”
  5. Click on “availability” and set “active on game start” to “no.”
  6. Wire the game overlay to the tag zone device, setting the wire to Button pressed > activate tag zone device.
  7. Place a trigger, click on it, and turn off “visible in game.” Set “trigger delay” to 1.
  8. Wire the game overlay to the trigger, setting it to Button pressed > trigger.
  9. Wire the trigger to the tag zone device, setting it to Triggered > deactivate tag zone device.
  10. Place a team switcher and click on it. Set “switch strategy” to “specific team” and make sure “team” is “spectators.”
  11. Wire the tag zone device to the team switcher and set it to Player gets tagged by someone else > switch player to configured team.
  12. Wire the trigger to the game overlay, and set it to Triggered > hide overlay.
  13. Copy the trigger, click on the copy, and set the trigger delay to 15.
  14. Wire the first trigger to the new one and set it to Triggered > trigger. (lol)
  15. Copy the game overlay, and in the new copy, set these settings in Featured:
  16. Wire the trigger you first placed to the new game overlay, and set it to Triggered > show overlay.
  17. Wire the other trigger to the same new game overlay and set it to Triggered > hide overlay.
  18. Wire the same new trigger to the first game overlay (the button) and set it to Triggered > show overlay.
    And that’s basically it! Now, the impostor will have an “attempt to kill” button with a 15-second cooldown. When they press the button, if they’re close to a player, they can kill!

Let me know if this helped you, and what you want to see next!

27 Likes

man this would be useful if i hadn’t deleted my among us map but thanks anyway

7 Likes

Why does everybody want to make among us??

5 Likes

because gimkit reminds of among us

5 Likes

and yea hey shadow whats up

5 Likes

ooohhhh ok (also hey)

4 Likes

ikr, i just made this cuz my friend wanted it and he knows im rly good at gimkit

5 Likes

what do you mean If you’ve already set up your teams, you should have a relay that is used with a team switcher to make a random player the impostor.

4 Likes

it didnt work i tried already

4 Likes

i mean you should have the team mode cooperative

3 Likes

i have know idea what your talking about
#cameronsharerrocks

3 Likes

I IGNORED THE FIRST TWO STEPS. XD (those are really important.) Don’t make the same mistake as me.

3 Likes

Why won’t Attempt to Kill pop up on the bottom right even though im on step 9? Does it have to be more than 2 ppl cause that is what I had.

3 Likes

It won’t pop up if you have a gadget equipped

3 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

This is how you make a guide! A wonderful a beautiful guide! (no offense to the other guide-makers)

2 Likes

Won’t the tag zone activate for all people in the impostor team?

2 Likes

bump
ba-bump
ba-bump
ba-bump bump bump
ba-dump

1 Like

bc sussy
BUM-BUM-BUM-BUM-BUM-BUM-BUM… BUMBUMBUM
Jokes aside, it’s a really popular game and a challenge to make in Gimkit, so of course people will try to make it.

1 Like

That reply was posted a couple months ago.

1 Like