Among Us Skeld Map (7/10) Map Making

So this map was made on May 23, 2023, and has blown the minds of everyone that has saw it. I originaly made this map for a friend on Fandom and later it became my greatest map ever made. It took me about 8 days to make, and in my defense Gimkit Creative just came out so we were all new to this.It is based off of a blurry photo of the real Skeld map. And it is impossibly accurate. Recently I was asked by @lcornwell3923 to design the Skeld map, and thats when I realized, I had aready made the map, months pryer. And because I am a map designer and not a coder, I will only include screenshots of the map. Because the map was for a friend it was made on his account and I don’t have access to it, I will reach out to him so he can allow me to screenshot each room. I hope that when this guide comes out it will be used well, and well liked by this community. I will update this guide when I get the photos which should be by 9/20/23. Update; the photos are all now on! I am planing on making the other 2 Among Us maps a making guides for them as well, but this guide is now complete. So if you want to make a great Among Us map, this is the guide for you. Special thanks to @Blackhole927 for helping get the big photos, I could not have made this guide with out your help.

Thank you for your time,
@WolfTechnology

Rooms;
-Med Bay:

-Cafeteria:
5fd2725022a8414cbfaf57ad59fa2400e282560a_2_586x500

-Weapons:

-Navigation:

-O2:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 5.04.29 PM

-Communications:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 5.06.10 PM

-Admin:

-Reactor:

-Upper Engine:

-Lower Engine:
Screenshot 2023-09-20 7.11.40 PM

-Security:

-Storage:
-Eletrical:

-Spawn Ship:

-Voting Ship:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 5.12.56 PM

-Map Over View:
edb630a2acbeb08f561b461d61de8daa2936c515_2_690x374

If you like the work, please leave a like to show the love.:heart:

71 Likes

Wouldn’t this be a showcase? Not really showing someone how to do something, just showing it?

2 Likes

Yes it will be a show case, I would show how to make it but it was made months ago, and I work on a lot of maps for others, so I kind of forgot how I made it. Plus the guide would be INSANLY huge just one room might be the size of a small guide. So to save on space and because of my great memory, it will be a show case.

9 Likes

Wow, nice job! What does skeld mean, though? I’ve never played among us.

3 Likes

Skeld is the map name, like there are many different maps and I only have made one, and this might surprise you, but I have never played Among Us either. I have seen videos on it and the old Gims looked just like crewmates, just without the backpacks.

7 Likes

The reason I asked is because I am pretty sure that showcase can be flagged.

2 Likes

If its a guide and I was asked, if it gets flagged I will ping the mods to make sure it does not get flagged.

7 Likes

I don’t get what you are saying. Even if someone wants you to make it you still could get in trouble for that. The world doesn’t bend to their will.

1 Like

what i mean is that i was asked, many people would love to see a guide on an accurate description of what to make, and this i pretty much a response. Plus only new users trying to get the flag badge would flag a post lie this. And if it does get flagged I will chat with the mods to make sure it does not get deleted and the flag goes away.

7 Likes

I don’t think your chat will go well, but do as you wish. The world doesn’t bend to me, either.

1 Like

Why do you think it will get flagged? Are you trying to flag it? Because I don’t see the reason that i need to worrie, plus many people have made guides with just photos like a showcase.

6 Likes

I never said that. Posts that are just the pictures and a description of the maps can be flagged. And which guides are those?

1 Like

Idk, i have just seen some in the past and made one. And please show me were in the guidelines say this is off-topic.

7 Likes

I was told by others in the Monopoly guide, because others started talking about showcases.

2 Likes

Well I will still make it for the community because I think it will be a big help and success. But thank you for warning me.

10 Likes

Hey while you are adding the pictures, can you include the dimensions too. Thank you for your hard work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wdym dimensions? And thanks!

7 Likes

I need the dimensions so that I can know the exact way you built it. I am not that creative. :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re so very welcome

2 Likes

It would also be a better guide.

2 Likes