[ 🛠 WIP]Among Us: Skeld Map[Recreation]

So some of you might be familiar with my other Among Us: Skeld map guide, and some of you may have noticed that it has a few rooms missing, and it can use some updating. Because that was made on May 23rd, 7 months ago. But as said in the original guide, I made this for a friend and it has turned into one of my best maps and is what started my career into Gimkit. So I made the map on my account from the guide, which wasn’t as hard as you would think form those blurry images.(I will make them clear this time🤞) I have added newer terrain, props, and system(those will come soon) and it looks better. I also am having help from @awesomeT43 with making those systems, so a shout out to him. And thank you to @Blackhole927 for the map overview photo. I finished the map today, and it has taken my about 15 hours to make, so it will be shorter for those who make it because i tested a lot with stuff on it and you will only be building the final product. Plus I will include steps and materials for each room, but that will be later(in about a few days). That will make it easier to understand and recreate. But without any more boring text that most of you won’t read anyway. Here is the Map.

Rooms:
-Cafeteria

Materials
Steps

-Medbay

Materials:
  • 68 Lab Floor(grean) Wall Terrain
  • 157 Spaceship Corridor(white)
  • 1 Space Catwalk(lined) Floor Terrain
  • 4 Space Bed(blue)
  • 1 Command Table(on)
  • 1 Lab Table
  • 1 Chemical Tube
  • 1 Microscope
  • 1 Paper(2 stacked)
  • 1 Blue Chemical
  • 1 Spawn Pad
Steps:

-Upper Engine

Materials:
  • 55 Lab Floor(blue) Wall Terrain
  • 201 Lab Floor(magenta) Floor Terrain
  • 1 Space Catwalk(lined) Floor Terrain
  • 2 Gas Tank(s)
  • 3 Barrier(vertical)
  • 2 3D Printer(s)
  • 1 Spacesuit Cabinet(with suit)
  • 1 Cardboard Box
  • 1 Command Table(on)
  • 2 Gray Space Container(on)
  • 4 Wooden Fence(horizontal)
  • 2 Wooden Fence(vertical)
Steps:
Materials:
Steps:

-Reactor

Materials:
Steps:

-Security
Screenshot 2024-02-15 12.03.19 PM

Materials:
  • 115 lab floor(green) floor terrain
  • 46 lab floor(blue) wall terrain
  • 1 ship catwalk(lined) floor terrain
  • 2 infested computers
  • 2 infested computers(sideways)
  • 2 office chairs(grey)
  • 2 desk
  • 5 cardboard boxes
Steps:

-Electrical

Materials:
Steps:

-Storage

Materials:
Steps:

-Admin

Materials:
Steps:

-Weapons

Materials:
Steps:

-O2
Screenshot 2024-02-15 12.06.50 PM

Materials:
  • 66 Dungeon(grey) Floor Terrain
  • 36 Lab Floor(blue) Wall Terrain
  • 12 Gas Tank(s)
  • 2 Television(on)
  • 1 Office Plant
  • 3 Papers(2 stacked)
  • 1 Infested Computer(forward)
  • 1 Infested Computer (sideways)
  • 1 lab Table
  • 1 Table(white)
  • 1 Office Chair(white)
  • 1 Office Chair(grey)
Steps:

-Navigation
Screenshot 2024-02-15 12.06.25 PM

Materials:
Steps:

-Shields

Materials:
Steps:

-Communications
Screenshot 2024-02-15 12.05.44 PM

Materials:
Steps:

-Spawn Ship(Lobby)

Materials:
Steps:

-Voting Ship

Materials:
Steps:

-Map Overview

If you like the work, please leave a like :heart:. And if there is anything I missed, please let me know.

Keep on creating,
@WolfTechnology

38 Likes

Cool wip wiki, @WolfTechnology! I look forward to seeing others being able to create these cool rooms! I give you the :bear: CALIFORNIA APPROVAL! :bear:

Also, (just a suggestion) clean up the introduction a bit and reword it, because it seems all scattered. Not trying to correct your grammar, (as it has been done already, several times…) and you might want to link your other guide to this as it is continuing of it!

11 Likes

I did link it, and yeah i just reread it and it could use a little structure, so I will fix that. and I just realized, i forgot the pile of storage stuff in the storage room. I got to fix that. and I will link the guides for the systems that will be used and I will add the steps and stuff so people can actually make it this time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perfect, now the map is more completed and looks more like the original

4 Likes

Yep, that was the goal, plus the original was made when creative first game out, and not much was to it at that point.

4 Likes

Cool! I took out wip because we don’t use that tag anymore, and wiki is only for wikis that everybody can edit.

4 Likes

This is really cool and exactly what I need but the first one got closed by Jeff, I don’t know if it’s a really good idea to make another.

4 Likes

This is amazing, @WolfTechnology! Last guide wasn’t finished, as you said, but this will help a lot, especially thanks to the Materials/Steps! Hope you add it and finish it soon, Wolf!

3 Likes

Would this prop work okay for a laser cannon as well?

2 Likes

Maybe you can use a barrier art to remake the laser cannon. Like a grey barrel and a dark pinkish lightish idk color names :frowning: coral maybe? at the end.

2 Likes

THE SEQUEL!!! also nice so far, maybe layer some stuff so it doesn’t look “blocky”

4 Likes

Weren’t you on the fandom at one point @WolfTechnology ? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else.

Yes I originally found gimkit on there and solved the first part of the Gimkit lore. Its what brought me fame, but back then i went by another user name but i changed it to WolfTechnology.

2 Likes

In the meantime, (not you @WolfTechnology) @MadManGamez please remain on topic.

2 Likes

Yes I would prefure this guide to stay open

1 Like

Also, welcome to the forums! Make sure to read new-user-must-read and forum-beginners! If you need anything, just make sure to ping my username at @California_Love.

In the meantime, make sure you read this post:

@WolfTechnology friendly reminder try not to put codes in the gimkit creative forums please. :slight_smile:

But great guide! @WolfTechnology !

3 Likes

The c0des are not active

3 Likes

how would you make every one teleport to the voting ship if you actually made the map and got it published