A Forum Question

I have been on this forum for quite a while, so this question does seem a bit, well, solvable. At least a person like me should know the answer to this, but I am a bit stumped. So i made a guide on a Among Us map :Skeld. But the guide is closed, and i can’t edit it. But I updated the map, made all of the rooms, and have made it on my account(not a friends). And I want to finish the guide but can’t, so would making another guide be considered a duplicate guide?

Note: the missing rooms have been asked for more times than i can count.

Here is the guide:Among Us Skeld Map (7/10) Map Making

I think it would be fine if you put something like “continued from [insert guide] because i can’t edit it”

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking that, but two guides makes clutter, and jeff has enough to clean up, and then you have those types of people who say is a duplicate and flag it. Which makes more work for jeff. And I don’t want that.

I’ll just make the guide, if jeff tells me otherwise, or if it gets flagged to much, i will have it archieved, hopefully people like it as much as the other one, maybe better.

1 Like

Just make sure that you add instructions this time.

That is a bit hard, I will have to do that room by room, with list of props, size, and scale. But I will.

1 Like

I’ll be looking forward to it!

1 Like

Yes! I can’t wait to see your updated guide! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah, this will be the map that will get published, I am in process of getting rights to publish it, so all is going good!

1 Like

What do you mean by in process off getting rights to publish?

Gimkit does not allow you to copyright(aka make recreations of a game) without approval. So I am seeing if i can get that approval to have it published with out getting removed for infrengment. So yeah.

Bruh if it says if it’s not allowed, it’s not allowed. Just change the name to something like among us because it’s lawsuits that gimkit wants to avoid.

That is not what I am saying, but I will email gimkit on that. Based off of what I understand is i need proof that I have rights to use the game. I am not sure a name change will prevent that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.