My Among Us Map ShowCase/map making (BAD MAP, DONT LOOK)

Would this be considered off-topic since it’s really more of a showcase than a guide?

2 Likes

Showcases aren’t allowed on the forum. I will ask the mods to take it down if you can’t.

3 Likes

Yes. It would be considered an advertisement (or off-topic).

Maybe you should post this on the wix instead of here

1 Like

May I ask, a lot of this guide looks very fimilar, did you use my guide?If so please credit me for the guide, it shows respect to those who did it before you.

Ok sorry Wolf. I didn’t mean to disrespect you

2 Likes

Okay. I asked the mods to take the post down. Please do not post showcases on the Forums next time. This place is for asking questions about Gimkit Creative. If want to showcase this, please post this on the Wixsite or the Discord server.

You are correct, but this is allowed to a certain extend, @Magenta_Dragon if you edit you post saying how to make some of the rooms your guide can stay if not, it is against the guidelines and needs to be hiden. And you are alright, I was just letting you know.

2 Likes

I mean @WolfTechnology posted a very similar post a while ago and it hasn’t been taken down.

it also just looked amazing :fire:

2 Likes

But was it a guide that explained how he built it?

I did, it was my first ever map and I did not know that i had made it as well as I did. But art guides are allowed, as I said, to an extent.

Yes and no, I showed pictures and told how long it took. and stuff but no I did not. But the rules have become a bit more strict now it needs to, and because its old, its allowed. Here is a link to it.

I think this guide is actually quite a bit different from yours, it uses some similar terrain shapes and stuff but you were making the same thing, and it uses different props.

Yes but how i knew is look at the shapes of the rooms, if you use someones guide the right and respectful thing is to show or give them some sort of credit.

1 Like

Well, the shapes of the skeld rooms are pretty static.

1 Like

They are to similar wooden fences as the boarders,same wires on the floor, that was my idea, But I am not going to argue. I am suppost to stop and nutralize arguements, not escalate them. This argue ment is over, we can remain with separate opinions, but not say them.

1 Like

Hey wolf since you got the permission can you please delete this. Its causing too many arguements and I didn’t want to cause that. Also I didn’t mean to copy or offend you in any way. Also though may map looks way different than yours so please don’t say I copied your map because I didn’t.

7 Likes

Nice little showcase!

4 Likes

I will just close the topic so no more arguments happen. And my apologies that I accused you of copying my map, it is just the most similar I have ever seen. But because I think the guide is good, so I will not unlist it…

3 Likes