Among Us Skeld Map (7/10) Map Making

They mean dimensions like 10x10 tile floor (example).

1 Like

He is showing what an among-us skeld map looks like. This could help inspire people to do more among-us. Please do not flag this post (This is directed toward any readers).

Oh, remembered, showcases can be flagged because they count as advertisement of your own game.
So basically, it can be flagged for spam.

3 Likes

But what im saying is this is not meant to be a showcase. It is showing how to map out your among-us map. He is not advertising his own game he just made the map.

1 Like

This should be put under the among-us tag though.

1 Like

oh um i never used that at the time, and some devices were not a thing yet, its that old but i can be replicated, and i will try to get the deminsions.

3 Likes

Also this guide may be almost impossible to recreate because i made it a while ago. But its is a cool guide and it should be able to make just not perfectly.

4 Likes

hey @WolfTechnology i have an idea for you (you can decline if you want) what if you make Mira HQ map?

sure i can, what does that exactly look like?

3 Likes

or like the theme?

3 Likes

here you go @WolfTechnology i tried my best to make it not blurry.

4 Likes

if it too blurry try this pic instead.

4 Likes

Thanks, and sure I can make this, i just need a few days, and i will make a guide on it if it looks good, and i will credit you for it.

5 Likes

alright thanks and i hope you succed keep up the good work @WolfTechnology
btw there 2 more amongus maps that i know if you ever want to make em let me know!

3 Likes

Ok, Thanks! And I will!

5 Likes

yo @WolfTechnology can i help you kind of create the mira HQ map? (i know i can’t get on ur wixsite that why i have another way to post code without it being on here and without it needing money.) (btw i took a break on my house because i am almost done with it)

3 Likes

Nice and Sure you can help, I will be starting the map in a few hours, I just have school work to do.

5 Likes

Great news, @RickStachely gave me permission to get on the map and we will be taking the photos now, just a fyi this is old and my be unabel to be edited.

5 Likes

I just added a few of the images, Rick had to go and I had to move all over the devices to get clear shots, so i will need to get back on later and upload more.

4 Likes

hey why is your gim transparent

2 Likes