Can someone make an among us map?

Can someone make a community made guide that tells how to make the skeld map in among us with dimensions and pictures?

1 Like

I’m not a designer, but @WolfTechnology could help you. They are great at art.

2 Likes

im not a designer but ill try to make one

1 Like

I can try, I made the best standard among us map that people have ever seen so i can make the skeld version. give me at least one week to do this and you can have your guide, the original map took me about 8 days to do and have someone code.

2 Likes

Check out this resources guide for among-us! It may have a lot of useful stuff!

1 Like

i got you give me 2 weeks top got it

2 Likes

thank you so much…extra words

2 Likes

You could give me the devices too, but I really only need the map. Thank you!

2 Likes

There is also an among us resources community made guides, so I already got the devices and stuff.

2 Likes

Ok, I will start on the map today, but can you give me a clear photo of the entire map zoned out? thats how i made the first one, off of a blurry photo but i would prefure a clear image.

1 Like

Wait, can you send me a picture of the original map that you are talking about. Here is the skeld map layout though.

2 Likes

I can’t get a screen shot that big, but I can get most of the rooms but like cafiteria might tae 4 screen shots and reactor might take 2. I made the map based off of a blurry image of this and it has made me a great designer and gave me my reputation.

2 Likes

Also please mark my original post as the solution.

1 Like

You can probably get @Blackhole927 to use his gimhook thingy to get a full picture.

2 Likes

oh ok, when can he get on? I would like to get the larger rooms in one pic, I can do most.

1 Like

I don’t need any pics. I was just wondering what you were calling an original map.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.