How to make a functional camera

Now, with the addition of the new camera prop from Blastball being added recently, many people have decided to replace their cameras with this new prop. The problem is that once you do, you have something that looks like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 8.15.12 AM

It’s a good idea, but you still get those unwanted legs that just make it an eyesore. However, I have come up with a solution that creates a camera, that has a working light on it so you can tell if someone is on the camera or not. So, without further ado, here is how to build a working camera!

==Materials Needed==

First, click on a barrier, and add these settings. (Note that all 4 barriers should have these settings.)

Now, go into one of the Space Trash props and add these settings:

(f you are wondering about the color code, it is 255, 0, 0)
Now change the size and color of one Barrier and rotate it so it is on an angle like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 8.22.57 AM
(Again, the RGB code I am using is 78, 75, 70.)
Next, take another Barrier and change the size so it roughly looks like this one:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 8.24.40 AM
Now we’re going to change things up a bit. Take one of the two barriers that are left, and add these settings:

(RGB code is 69, 66, 58)
And resize it so it is around this size:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 8.29.17 AM
Now for the last one, change the Barrier to a circle, change the color to 0, 0, 0, and then resize it to the smallest size you can go before it will not let you make it smaller.
Screenshot 2024-02-06 8.31.13 AM
Finally, arrange the Barriers like this, and you are done with the camera:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 8.34.09 AM

Now for the “Working” aspect of the camera.

Working Lights

This is pretty simple. First, open the availability settings for the red Space Trash. Add these settings:

Now do the same for the grey Space Trash and add these settings:

Next, add two teleporters with these settings.

Then, for the teleporter by the camera, add these settings:

Now, it is going to be the same thing for the other teleporter, just add the TpBack channel instead.

Finally, add both lights, but make sure the red light is below the grey light.
Screenshot 2024-02-06 8.43.13 AM

Now you have a camera, that has a working light so you can tell if someone is on that camera, even if you can’t see that person.

4 Likes

Wow, nice! This is pretty cool, but again

it was added Friday Night or Saturday morning depending on your timezone.

Oh my god, This is brilliant! I can already imagine how many people will be surprised by this.
Nice guide, @I_Am_Bigfoot!

1 Like

Ahhhh yes. TIme zones, my worst enemy lol. Let me just fix that.

oo, I could use that in my fnaf map… Thanks for the Idea!

Thanks, I was inspired by the cameras from Among Us.

Yes, I like the camera thing in Among Us! You could add that to:
[ :newspaper: Resources] Resources for Among Us!

Only if you want to–this could be your secret.

How do you get the person watching to not be seen by other players

i tried this just now and the person who is watching the cam can be seen

@ [I_Am_Bigfoot] I cant get it to work

I’m not sure. I mean, you could use something like a camera zone, that includes the camera while also cutting off the area where the hidden player is supposed to be.

you can use the new device as well and have like in amongus where they are just in a room but can see out of it, although they cant see themselves.

yes but my cam view point is where the cam is right beside it so zone would not work