It's not impossible

So I’ve seen on the forums people saying things are impossible. This isn’t true, anything can be done in gimkit creative. Please don’t tell people things are impossible. Instead, say that there is probably a way to do it, but you don’t know how. If they are asking how to use a feature not yet added, for example “How 2 farm plz help”, you can respond with “The gimkit team hasn’t yet added farming into the game, however you might be able to recreate it with props and vending machines and maybe some block code”. Nothing is impossible, and most the people on this forum are pretty young. Don’t say they can’t make something, because that’s not true.

Thanks
Blackhole927

80 Likes

Totally true

13 Likes

Maybe it’s something we all have to work on.

You could have someone teleport into a room in the spot where other players couldn’t see them for example like inside of a bush inside the wall, and then have them teleport back with a teleporter later.

22 Likes

Oh hey, I did that for my amogus map!

8 Likes

Yeah I agree. Still, notice my wording. “There is no way to display part of the map somewhere else” is technically true. Cams with this method displays the map where the map is, so my statement is true :slight_smile:

14 Likes

nice take, i feel like if you think something is possible on gkc, then you should try to create it because its a fun challenge to test your problem-solving with gimkit’s limited devices and it could make your games a lot better and unique.

15 Likes

you are right!

6 Likes

I challenge you to use text pixel art to make this a thing

8 Likes

Intresting Idea… I’m working on other projects right now but I’ll put it on my todo list :smiley:

9 Likes

bump because this is really important

8 Likes

What does “bump” mean?

7 Likes

posts are sorted by when the post was last replied to. If you say “bump” you basically bring the post to the top of the category. you essentially “bump” it.

10 Likes

ok ty
(extra characters)

6 Likes

bump ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

8 Likes

You just bypassed the 20char rule how? Also bump this needs to be seen more

4 Likes

bump ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

5 Likes

nooo ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

5 Likes

Whyㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

5 Likes

It was a secret… Now you just showed it to everyone.

4 Likes

grrr ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

7 Likes