Is this an appropriate list of Gimkit Forum eras?

I’d just call that the first GKC mass extinction.

In that case PMs are just praying…

Also, what is Reconic?

Reckoner, formatted to sound like an era.

2 Likes

I was sleeping when Reckoner attacked. What was their real name?

And yes, I joined the old forum on May 20th I think.

2 Likes

Back then I was a newbie who didn’t know how to use popups, and someone named “Sam E.” showed me how to fix a movement meter bug.

Then, I just chilled on the forum, looking at Community-made-guides and stuff. I made some bug posts like the checker not working and the movement meter not working, and @Alan_shen replied to all of them super fast.

2 Likes

I made an account on the old forum, and was going to post the memory match game when I finished it, but then it took a while, and Reckoner happened. By the way, what happened to the super old helpers, like @pickle-person and @alan_shen?

3 Likes

Funny thing, but back on the old forums I was a noob and wanted to prove my worth, but didn’t know how to, so I just quietly worked on Fishing War.

The two people I really looked up to were @Blackhole927 and @Thats_Gimpossible.

Anyways, @Alan_shen got tamed by @Dragontamer, @Cameron_Sharer went crazy from @GimAI, and @Pickle-person lost their pickles.

Oh, and @Thats_Gimpossible died of shock after seeing this guide:

2 Likes

Reckoner was their real name

3 Likes

Oh, because I thought someone said it was a fake name.

1 Like

I’m curious, did anyone ever look up to me? I feel like most people here see me as an equal.

6 Likes

I look up to all Gimavengers (Except two who I will not name)

3 Likes

Just so you know, I look up to you. Literally.

4 Likes

i look up to all of you guys. how do you think i got good?

3 Likes

the people i look up to on the gimavenger list are navycatz, clicclac, mysz, blackhole, and zypheir, i think thats mainly just it on these forums tbh

3 Likes

which is still quite a bit of ppl

1 Like

NOOO, that feels weird having you look up to me. As the eldest active member, please don’t.

1 Like

Lol imagine if @Zypheir says they look up to you

1 Like

That would be such an honor.

It feels great being complimented by @Blackhole927 too.

1 Like

I joined the day before the old forums got taken down I think
I also posted one of the first three guides (possibly not since my memory’s not good) (I still have the screenshots I used in the guide) (oh yea I’m also back from au school holidays) (I also reply more than I post and I’m trying to like more (yea I basically didn’t like in my early days)) (ok I need to stop adding stuff to this reply)

2 Likes

I look up to you lol

2 Likes

I wrote a history of the forums, but it’s waiting for admin approval before sending for some reason

2 Likes