Moving Sentries🦊

You can change it yourself as a regular!

1 Like

I doubt that there is a more efficient way, if any at all. It is impossible to move pretty much any device, prop, or terrain in gkc that’s not a item

I didn’t because it could’ve gone in either category, so I wanted to let legobuilder decide.

1 Like

You can actually move one, but not like very physical. All you need is a button and a prop that’s shown and a prop that’s hidden.

1 Like

He said that he wanted a more efficient way than that. Plus, I don’t really consider that as moving an item.

Ima nolt myself and make a request

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can we please stop with the “It’s not impossible” copypasta?

4 Likes

True for most things, but not things that physically aren’t built in to Gimkit, like moving devices in game

1 Like

legit; there are so many things that are impossible.

:skull:

But really though, I actually think that isn’t any other way.

You have two options or one if it’s a top-down

A: Activate and deactivate multiple sentries

B: sentry falls into a teleporter, like @Slim said

also if the knockback gadget gets added then you could possibly use that. And there’s a chance that we’ll get moving sentries in the next game. But all of that is impossible rn

2 Likes

No just make gimkit in gimkit (which is possible) then construct moving sentries within your new gimkit.

6 Likes

:skull: Well I can’t argue with that.

I think you’re the only one who knows how to do that, could you make a guide on that or something?

On platformer sentries can slide on tilted props and barriers you might be able to do something with that.

2 Likes

Huh that seems so obvious something to do…yet I didn’t think of it…:person_facepalming:

WHAT THAT CHANGES

EVERYTHING

Bruh Okay if you people keep posting that try creating say a scale replica of the sun! or like making more then 100% memory! No it’s Impossible

but why is all the research in the Devices section?

we might get an update so that we can do it because the new game mode might have moving sentries to act like zombies.

This is why.