Is it possible? `

Yes, definitely… (Forum Lore)

2 Likes

Well, this in my opinion is really advanced, did you make it?

Yes, but it took a long time. Those two were 30 minutes. I had to look up code… I mean, it was all CipherCorp, I’m just a relay…

wow, im really impressed!

1 Like

You could use a property that goes all the way to 26… or 27, if you count the space.
Theoretically, the property rolls a number, 1 being A, 26 being Z, and 27 being Space. A variable then tracks what the property is, and then creates a semi-permanent letter. Then, when the property hits 27, it creates a space and moves on. Lots of errors just in this, I know, but I’ll fix it later on.

Hey, this could be used to create a live typing display!

In the words of Blackhole,

2 Likes

You can probably modify this into a sentence generator:

do know that the example only generates random 5 letter words because it uses them in the word list; you can try to make your own word list to generate different words.

1 Like

updates To most recently version……
Halfway There!
Updated
Look at the guide that @teapot linked

Well about that…

Yes, this is doable. It wouldn’t be fun to set up though, as you would have to import a lot of words. Can you elaborate more on what types of sentences you want to generate?

2 Likes

I read eiq’s guide and I think he is referring to the section where he talks about just plain AI generated content.
Edit: Like creating an AI generator.

I see- well in that case, you’re heavily limited by how much storage space gimkit has (21 million characters). I wrote something about this a while ago, let me see if I can figure it out.

1 Like

Okay. Don’t quote me on that, that’s just what I gathered by read the Power of Randomizers guide and the comments here.

Just random ones. I have imported a few words the community suggested but it won’t recognize them unfortunately.

But I’m not gonna give up

Potentially possible, if you append enough numbers to specific words. And knowing the code needed to do so

2 Likes

i meant like a MASSIVE randomizer that generates sentences and stuff, much like this question

2 Likes

This is an idea to randomize the words of the sentence:

idk how big the scale of this project is, but if you use this to randomize words that are combined in a text property, you could make a sentence maybe

1 Like

It might be difficult to make proper grammar. Though, it’s possible if there’s enough memory.

Because you wouldn’t just want
“that right eat now gnat hat found have”
probably

Yes, definitely. You might need a digit pallet, though.