Escape room ideas:

I need some good escape room ideas.

2 Likes

button room!have 3 buttos!1:opens door
3:kills you
2:nothing

3 Likes

Hi, These guides might help.
(These are for Dungeon Crawlers but can also apply to Escape Rooms)

Brace for impact.

Are you sure you want to open this?

==The Dungeon Crawler Guide== (Part One - ๐ŸŸฉ)
==The Ultimate Dungeon Crawler Guide== (Difficulty: ๐ŸŸฅ)
-= ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ =- (Part 1)
-= ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ =- (Part 2)
Lasers that alternate on and off! (๐ŸŸจ)
[ ๐Ÿ“ฐ Resources] for Dungeon Crawlers
How To Make Sticky Zones! Difficulty ๐ŸŸฆ or 0/5- Pacer Test Mechanics Part 1
Cool ways to decorate your Custom Bosses!
How to make a Boss and their special attacks (4/10 or ๐ŸŸจ)
How to Make a Sliding Door [๐ŸŸฆ]
How to Make an Automatic Door (Difficulty: ๐ŸŸฉ)
How to make automatic door (EASY)
Automatic closing door Difficulty: (Easy)
How to make regenerating health ๐ŸŸฉ
How to make a limited number of lives [Difficulty ๐ŸŸจ or 4/10]
How to make randomizer ๐ŸŸง
Pseudo-Health, what it does, how to use it (Difficulty: ๐ŸŸฉ)
How To Make A Item Required Door (๐ŸŸฉ)
How to make an Armor Stand (Difficulty: ๐ŸŸจ)
How to make a shop that will grant you armor(Shield)
How to make a note that you can read ๐ŸŸฆ
How to make an openable note (Difficulty: ๐ŸŸฉ)
How to Create a Merchant System! Difficulty 7/10 or [ ๐ŸŸง ]
How to make a Merchant Trading System
Merchant System (Very long if you do every item) Difficulty:๐ŸŸง
(๐ŸŸง) How to make a talking and trading sentry
Making a Pop-up shop for all your pop-up shop needs
Can I make a shop pop-up?
Can I make a shop pop-up? - #9 by CringeKarlScott
Can I make a shop pop-up? - #18 by Zypheir

7 Likes

Thanks for the help Iโ€™ll try to give you credit in my next vid on YouTube.

1 Like

No Problem!

2 Likes

Haiasi, can you please put those in a hide spoiler? Also, what about a maze where each turn teleports you, and as such, you can turn right four times and not end up where you started.

3 Likes

Add a teleporter theat teleportโ€™s you to a room with three other teleporters that all teleport you to other rooms and you have to find the right combow of teleports to finish the stage.

2 Likes

Add lore, I am doing a Lost Rooms map and I have an entire room devoted to the lore on the game(and I feel like I betrayed a friendโ€™s trust with the lore :sweat_smile: )

3 Likes

How did the Gimkit Escape Room turn out? I am thinking about creating one for my 10th grade Final Exam but the thing would need to go for at least an hour. LOL!

1 Like

This post is very, very old. Please make a new help topic to get ideas, system help, and any other thing that you may need for you map. And welcome to the community @Mr.Dinerstein i suggest you read the FAQ and TOS to get a better understanding of the rules.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Mr.Dinerstein !

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate the welcome. I may create an Escape Room for my Final Exam. I am looking for ideas.

2 Likes

I am thinking about creating an Escape Room Gimkit using Gimkit Creative based on Julius Caesar for my studentsโ€™ Final Exam (time permitting). I was thinking maybe I could combo this game with Quizziz and Google Forms which will be the log for the kids to use.

1 Like

@Mr.Dinerstein, please create a new topic and Iโ€™ll be glad to help. Otherwise, this is off-topic and must be flagged. :smile_cat:

Click here to create a new topic. As the creator of one of the most popular escape games, I should be able to help you. Iโ€™m signing off in a few minutes, but ping me in a new topic and Iโ€™ll try to help you.

Thank you for the input, I will make a new post.