Can I make a shop pop-up?

You actually can make a menu using call to action buttons.

2 Likes

can’t you make a popup that has a list of stuff that you can buy off it (the popup)

2 Likes

I can’t check right now, but that could be possible.

2 Likes

YES, using CALL TO ACTION BUTTONS.

2 Likes

just made this

3 Likes

does it actually work though?

2 Likes

yeah duh

2 Likes

proof?

2 Likes

how did you do that?

2 Likes

you don’t need to be kind of arrogant @CringeKarlScott

6 Likes

this is great

2 Likes
4 Likes

Another thing to note: popups are limited to two call-to-action buttons, but you can theoretically have a near-infinite number of buttons available through subcategorization - just have one popup open when a button from the previous popup has been clicked (so the first popup has labels like ‘food’ and ‘gear’ - when one of the buttons has been clicked, it opens another popup containing items from that category). This can take up a lot of memory, but it also allows you to have more than two options.

8 Likes

You could using a pop up, the first call to action button could be the item with the price and the secondary call to action could be a next button and you could wire the second button to another popup and continue

2 Likes

bruh i didn’t read your comment

1 Like

lol

i made a guide

1 Like

Use a popup with multiple call to action buttons to show prices in the shop. Make 1 call to action say the first item you want, connect it to a vending machine. Make the other one move on to the next item you want to buy. Rinse and repeat.

you realize everyone already explained that much better in literally all the replies above you right?

1 Like

@CringeKarlScott Someone else posting their own response is NOT an excuse to demotivate them from posting again on this Forum. Don’t say anything if you don’t need to.

7 Likes