Cool ways to decorate your Custom Bosses! [Moved to wiki version]

[deleted by author]

26 Likes

Nice Guide!
I LOVE the Knight and the Cyborg! Add a Rectangular barrier to his eyes and it’s a machine-gun sentry!
Could you make this a wiki when you get Regular so people can add their own designs?

10 Likes

lol, yeah!

4 Likes

sure!

3 Likes

Nice guide! Really great ideas!

The fire idea was mine, greyfox credited it to me bc i used it in one of my guides

6 Likes

oh ok ill change it

3 Likes

Nice guide!

4 Likes

Use the layering to put the sentry behind the helmet to make it seem that they are armored. However this is just an idea.

3 Likes

What about this? A soilder gim, or the commander.
Screenshot 2023-11-09 10.10.48 AM

13 Likes

thats cool but would this be a cool final boss?
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 11.48.43 AM

12 Likes

Wow, nice! I suggest working on the legs a bit more. Now I feel like making a final boss.

coming soon

5 Likes

Great guide! You can also use the plant sentry along with the alien plants so it’s more cohesive.

5 Likes

For the cyborg sentry you should put a barrier that is dark grey to make the sentry seem robotic. Also you might want to use a laser for the arm.

3 Likes

Good ideas!

2 Likes

I will probably be adding mores bosses to this soon so I guess its a wip? I don’t know…

3 Likes

I can’t make it a Wiki anymore, I have more than 5 flags, so this is the final result of this post :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I have become TL2 so now I can edit it more now!

3 Likes

if you guys have some cool boss ideas, then put it in this reply section and I’ll add it to the post!

2 Likes

I LOVE this guide, the knight is sooooo creative

3 Likes

maybe a cloud dragon?

shields, metal poles and/or codex books for the wings?

5 Likes