πšπš˜πš•πšŽπšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπ™Ώπ™Ά [πšπšŽπš™πš•πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ]

Here are some roles you can use for your RPG (Role-Playing Game). Emojis represent a new role!

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–’Β­β–‘β‘·β ‚π™±πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš‚πšπšžπšπš πšƒπš‘πšŠπš 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš‚πš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πš‚πšπš’πš•πš• πšπšŽπšŠπšβ β’Ύβ–‘β–’β–“β–ˆβ–ˆ

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 π•—π• π•£π•˜π• π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•”π•£π•–π••π•šπ•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 π•₯𝕠 @ π•žπ•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•π• π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•– π•šπ•₯ 𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 π•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•šπ••π•–π•’π•€. ℝ𝕖𝕑𝕝π•ͺ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ• π•£π•– π•šπ••π•–π•’π•€, 𝕀’𝕝𝕝 π•”π•£π•–π••π•šπ•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠! 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ π• π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ @ πŸ™πŸ˜ 𝕑𝕖𝕠𝕑𝕝𝕖 𝕀𝕠 π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕣𝕖 π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•– π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ @, 𝕀𝕠𝕣𝕣π•ͺ, 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿβ€™π•₯. 𝕀 π•’π•ž 𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ 𝕀𝕠𝕣𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•₯𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕑𝕝π•ͺ 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀 π•”π• π•¦π•π••π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ 𝕑𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•₯. 𝕀𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ•€ π•šπ•₯’𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕀𝕖 πŸ› π•£π•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿπ•€! πŸ™. π•€β€™π•ž π•€π•Ÿπ•’π•”π•₯π•šπ•§π•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕠𝕠 π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ π•£π•–π•‘π•π•šπ•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ 𝕀𝕒𝕨 π•šπ•₯ 𝟚. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕀π•₯ π•–π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯π•šπ•žπ•– 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ˜ 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 πŸ›. 𝕀 π••π•šπ••π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ π•šπ•₯ π•€π•¦π•šπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π•₯π• π•‘π•šπ•” 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 π•šπ•₯ 𝕨𝕒𝕀 π•–π•šπ•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•₯𝕠𝕠 π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•π•’π•£ π•₯𝕠 π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ 𝕠𝕣 π•šπ•₯ 𝕨𝕒𝕀 π•šπ•žπ•‘π• π•€π•€π•šπ•“π•π•– π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•’π•œπ•– π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•”π•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π••π•–π•§π•šπ•”π•–π•€. 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•π• π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕓𝕖 π•’π••π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀π•₯𝕦𝕗𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•€π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ 𝕀ℝ𝕃 π•—π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀, π•“π• π• π•œπ•€, 𝕠𝕣 π•˜π•’π•žπ•–π•€! π”Έπ•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯’𝕀 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•£π•–π•’π•π•šπ•€π•₯π•šπ•”π•’π•π•π•ͺ 𝕒 π•—π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•π• π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕒𝕕𝕕. 𝔸𝕝𝕀𝕠, π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•–π•‘π•π•šπ•–π•€ π•žπ•’π••π•– π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•“π•–π•–π•Ÿ π•žπ• π••π•šπ•—π•šπ•–π•• 𝕓π•ͺ π•žπ•–.

Medic :adhesive_bandage:: They have buttloads of heals to give to the others when fighting!
Upgrader :point_up_2:: They can give other player on their team buffs. Generally have a limit.

Heavyweight :muscle:: They generally have more health but are a lot slower. Also, they have stronger gadgets.
Soldier :military_helmet:: They are sorta like the All-Around, have a decent weapon, regular speed, just an ordinary soldier, nothing special.
Spy :male_detective:: They are pretty quick to get around, maybe infiltrate a base or two, but their weapon skills aren’t the best!
Sniper :eye:: Usually have Wooden Wands, hide, generally average speed, snipe others from afar, prefer to be hidden.
Titan :japanese_goblin:: They lurk in the shadows. Pretty slow and has bad damage. Sorta like a support for the better ones.
Plague Doctor :green_apple: They’re sorta like a boosted version of the medic, they heal but can also deal very little damage and stacks up over time.
General :military_helmet:: They command the soldiers, and make the plans (the mastermind behind it all) if they die, chaos will break free. Pretty strong, learned from when they were a soldier, sorta like the queen in Chess, they do it all!
Meat Shield :muscle:: They are the slowest of all but have the most HP. Basically a Gim shield for the soldiers.
Merchant :shopping_cart:: They sell items (drop them) in exchange for game currency (maybe like cash for when they kill someone).
BullDozer :ox:: They have a Quantum Portal, very slow, just reckless. INSANE DAMAGE!
Wizard/Mage :mage: (Suggested by @RektRainbow) They can do magic with their wands, and choose between spells like speed, damage boost, etc… Also, they can heal themselves (barely).
Sprayer :gun: (Suggested by @Captain-Gim): They have a lightweight gadget (Zapper, Blaster…) usually a common gadget, where they have infinite ammo, so they just spray their weapon to deal minimal damage.
Double-Agent :eyeglasses: (Suggested by @MirMirCreates): They are on no team, probably team 3, where they help out both sides, they won’t die unless they’re caught! Typically pretty fast.
Bounty Hunter :dollar: (Suggested by @ecraig5871) They are a solo, maybe with a sidekick, killing enemies for teams if they offer them enough for their troubles. Usually very fast and powerful, sorta unstoppable.
Savior :star: (Suggested by Apricity) They can heal someone for full health but end up killing themselves. They can only do this 5 times and they can’t do any damage and have pretty good speed.
King/Queen :crown: (Suggested by @ecraig5871) They manage the money, have no weapon, and are very weak. If they die, the game ends…
Shotgunner :oncoming_automobile: (Suggested by @Haiasi) They have a close-ranged gun, far away won’t hit. They are sorta like the soldier but are better in close combat and worse at mid or far range.
Beast Tamer :deer: (suggested by @Theaxolotl) They can spawn sentries (should have a limit) and can camouflage easily.
Baker :pie: (Suggested by @Captain-Gim) They have food for their team but also carry around a P.M.L. to defend themselves.
Greek Gods :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: (Suggested by gum1922) They have the ability of whatever their specialty is (e.g. Aphrodite can charm people) and they are fast and deal a good amount of damage. To make it fair, they have low HP.
Thief :moneybag: (Suggested by @ProgramAbyss) They have no weapon and speed is at its highest and they steal money or in-game currency from the opposing team’s base.
Devil :imp: (Suggested by @sir_lancelot) They are nearly Gimpossible to beat and they have no alliance. They kill anyone in sight and are merciless, very strong, and OP. They have their own spot to live, usually, people might go there to beg for mercy.
Pirate :skull_and_crossbones: (Suggested by @ecraig5871) They steal from others that are not on their teams, they are their own team and they have overall good damage and regular speed.
Hacker :computer: (Suggested by @ProgramAbyss) They can teleport people, troll them, and put popups in other people’s screens to stop their game.
Zombie :zombie: (Suggested by @CringeKarlScott) They get faster every time they die. They don’t have any gadgets but they tag others instead.
Chance Taker :four_leaf_clover: (Suggested by Gimkiter28) They are equivalent to the soldier but have the option whenever they want to test their luck, 50/50, to get a boost or a defect.
Jester :clown_face: (Suggested by @CringeKarlScott) They are on their own team, everyone is notified of who it is, and if they die, the game ends and they win! They don’t have any gadgets and are pretty speedy.
Brute :brick: (Suggested by @Haiasi) They have the most powerful weapons, speed, and damage, decked out but every time they kill someone, their curse meter goes up, and if it reaches 100%, they die permanently.
Backstabber :dagger: They attack their own team for in-game currency, have pretty bad damage but very fast. They CANNOT kill the King/Queen.
Polar Bear :polar_bear:: They can activate zones that slow players down but they slow the opposing and their own team down! They have pretty good HP, sort of slow, good damage, and use a Ice cream cones Snowball Launcher
Forest Dweller :deciduous_tree: (Suggested by BCannops) They get paid in-game currency to give the opposing team debuffs and in-game currency to give their team buffs. One per team.
Demonbane :knot: (Suggested by @WhoAmI) For every knockout, they gain speed but lose damage. If they get knocked out, they gain damage but lose speed. Originally, they are like soldiers until knockouts occur.
Fisherman :fish: (Suggested by Shiny Riolu) They fish in the water, and have a chance at getting a rare item to give to another player.
Bouncer :closed_lock_with_key: (Suggested by BCannops and GimGuy) They activate and deactivate lasers to make sure only his team can enter the base.
Mind-Bender :exploding_head: (Suggested by Speedy_kd4) They persuade others, even against their will, to j0in the opposing team. They have no gadgets and are average in speed.

ATTENTION: We hit 50 likes! Thanks for your support!
Have a Gimtastic day and so long! GimSolver out!
(Don’t mind the AWESOME font at the beginning).

102 Likes

Wizard/Mage. They have a magical wooden wand and have the ability to control nature (barriers and vending machines) and they can heal a little bit by themselves (5 times use)

6 Likes

@GimSolver, Maybe make someone who uses the blaster who all they love to do is fire weapons a lot and quickly. They are also super fast. They could be the first people to head into a fight because of how disracting they could be. I can’t think of any names right now, but this would be a fun abilety to play with.

6 Likes

You could call the role :person_facepalming:β€œcareless”

7 Likes

Oooo looks cool!

7 Likes

Rogue: Travels between teams and have no main weapon. They are a little quicker so they can travel to the other side of the battlefield.

4 Likes

You can do King/queen they have to answer people’s requests and keep the kingdom running.

5 Likes

@sir_lancelot, Ya, but I always love running around randomly firing with a blaster at my friend (even if it is a little stupid).

4 Likes

:bow_and_arrow:Archer: uses a slingshot and is low health but high speed

5 Likes

Bounty Hunter goes around taking quests and earning cash.

6 Likes

Honestly, this is a cool guide. I might use the ideas for a future map…

4 Likes

Isn’t that like the Sniper?

12 Likes

Thanks for putting my idea in there GimSolver.

3 Likes

How?:Sniper :eye:: Usually have Wooden Wands, hide, generally average speed, snipe others from afar, prefer to be hidden.
:bow_and_arrow:Archer: uses a slingshot and is low health but high speed
genuinely asking a question. What do you think is similar?

2 Likes

That is okay.:slightly_smiling_face: (Character need)

3 Likes

Nice guide! I have an idea for this what if you had a β€œBeast Tamer” Role that could summon sentries to defend themself. It could have normal health but slightly lower than average damage.

3 Likes

@GimSolver Thanks for putting in my idea! That name is a lot better. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like summoning things would fall in the category of wizards…

1 Like

I would appreciate if everyone stops replying for a few minutes as I’m just one man, I can’t possibly put all these so quickly unless I’m sloppy with my work and just copy and paste (which I’m not) so please relax for a few minutes otherwise I might miss a few…

13 Likes

Rocketeer: (inspired by zombsroyale.io)
Low Health, High Damage, Slow Speed.
Weapon: Quantum Portal/Evil Eye

Assault:
High Health (125/125), Medium Damage, Fast ATK Speed
Weapon: Snowball Launcher/Wooden Wand

Shotgunner:
Medium Health, High Damage, Fast ATK Speed
Weapon: Slingshot/PML

8 Likes