πšπš˜πš•πšŽπšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπ™Ώπ™Ά [πšπšŽπš™πš•πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ]

Seriously? It’s good but see the post above?

11 Likes

Isn’t the Rocketter like the heavyweight?

13 Likes

Sorry, I’m on mobile and the textbox covers the whole screen.

3 Likes

sometimes or when im lazy
i mean the only downside on mobile is designing/art
pretty much everything can be fixed by reloading
anyway lets get back on-topic

3 Likes

I had an idea called mad scientist. He’s weak until his ability recharges in which his weapons do double damage and he takes half as much damage from other people.

2 Likes

What about a
Normal Scientist:
Uses weapons like the quantum portal and has little health but lots of damage. Slow fire rate, but a high capability to use new things and possibly unlock weapons others can’ t or maybe side quests or other attacks that involve research, or useful as an NPC otherwise.

1 Like

Did no one see this?

12 Likes

Did you like it?

13 Likes

Make someone, like a light unit, who has a snowball launcher, but is super fast and can hide(I don’t know how, but sure)

2 Likes

I saw it, This is literally my second post since you put it up. r u serious rn @ModerateCape86

Please… Stop… Replying…

13 Likes

I don’t read comments, i post comments!!

1 Like

Another idea could be someone called the Baker :cook:. They could use the P.M.L. (Portable Muffin Launcher) since it launches muffins, and they could help themselves and others with health boosting food.
For every person they heal they could get money to share with others to spend on weapons, upgrades, or defences.
The baker should also have to get ammo, but not too often. He could also make food for others.

Also, the robot :robot:. They could have a large range of weapons they could pull out at any time. The robot should have a lot of health.
The robot could also recieve messages from others if they need help. The robot could also have waypoints leading to different areas on a map.
The robot character should also be very smart.

You’ve done a good job by the way.

1 Like

Please… Stop… Replying…

12 Likes

Okay, you guys may proceed with more ideas! I’ve finished the posts above.

11 Likes

Tank : Has EXTREMELY HIGH Hp with a quantum portal but has VERY LOW speed

1 Like

Sorta like the bulldozer?

11 Likes

Remember, I only have 30 days of editing time so if you want your idea here, I suggest putting it in soon!

11 Likes

Tank has REALLY HIGH health tho (and is also not reckless)

1 Like

How do you think they are similar?:Sniper :eye:: Usually have Wooden Wands, hide, generally average speed, snipe others from afar, prefer to be hidden.
:bow_and_arrow:Archer: uses a slingshot and is low health but high speed
genuinely asking a question. What do you think is similar?

Wondering if the archer is still an option.

2 Likes