πšπš˜πš•πšŽπšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπ™Ώπ™Ά [πšπšŽπš™πš•πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ]

Sorry, I’m not adding it. Maybe you could find another idea?

10 Likes

alright. This is hard people have used pretty much every idea imagineable

1 Like

Tank : Has EXTREMELY HIGH Hp with a quantum portal but has VERY LOW speed
Try replacing bulldozer with this! (or just add it)

why? it’s too similar

11 Likes

Hasnt this already been requested?

1 Like

Sounds like the heavyweight.

ok yeah you’re right

How about a thief role?

2 Likes

You mean Spy?

12 Likes

Actually? that’s a good idea, I could have a thief that is very quick but deals little to no damage and steals gold and in-game currency.

12 Likes

How about a devil :imp:: uses the evil eye and doesn’t give a care for who he is taking down. Has pretty average stats besides a damage boost after he kills somebody.

also the thief idea reminds me of the thief in fire emblem in a good way.(if anybody knows what fire emblem is)

3 Likes

I was thinking, maybe a hacker role? Like maybe it teleport some players to a different area (with a cool down of course) and make them inactive for a short period of time? Also I can’t reply anymore because it’s first day here

1 Like

How would that work?

12 Likes

Um, that wouldn’t be possible with the current devices.

11 Likes

It is, just use a Game Overlay, Trigger/Wire Repeater, Relay, Teleporter and Negative Item Granter (to take away the player’s energy)

There could be a dragon that roams around killing things.

Did you see this? @GimSolver
33m
How about a devil :imp:: uses the evil eye and doesn’t give a care for who he is taking down. Has pretty average stats besides a damage boost after he kills somebody.

I already put it.

11 Likes

maybe a killstreak he gets faster and more powerful; after each kill resets after he dies and has regen at kill 5, has blaster
Kill 5: regen, speed 1.25
Kill 10: faster regen, common weapon to uncommon
Kill 15: speed 1.50, regen 5 health per sec, damage boost 2x
Kill 20: speed 2, regen increases by 1 health every 2 secs for every kill, stacks up, damage boost 3,
and so on and so on until kill 50 when he gets powerful enough for one nuke to insta kill everyone even devil

Cool, Thanks! btw is anybody in this chat going to use this for a game?