I have a map where you pick a role any ideas

I have these roles so far i have SPEED ASSASIN DAMEGE TANK SNEAKY TELEPORTATION WARDEN HUMAN NO ROLE. this is the name of the map Pick a Role

this is my description Pick a role you can pick the map between open field and the bunker pick role with bananas you only get two 100 plays I update also i added capture the flag mode if you activate it you get 3 points for capturing the flag you get 2 points for a knock out I’ll change it to one later.

You could add a medic that gives everyone med packs and shield cans.

Good idea I will add that to the tank because he was probably my weakest and least fun role because he was so slow.

What weapon do you have for the tank?

great i’ll make all the ones i can figure out how to do. which one do you want me to do first.

Slingshot
all of them have sling shot by default

You could add more health to the tank.

you can add blacksmith to upgrade weapons

Every role has powers locked to the role one of them you get automatically you have to power points (bananas) most powers cost 1 some cost two EX: speed has even more speedy go fast forever and sprint go faster then speedy but only for a limited time and has a cool down

OK i will thank for the idea

ok I will make it so after a long time he gets materials to make better weapons.

1 Like

I will make a poll for the one i should add first if you want the role in the poll say i have pole idea the role and how it works

if there is a way to make poll in gimkit pls tell me :wink:

wait so a poll in here? or in Gimkit?

Ooh, maybe an archer with a blaster (fast shots) and when they upgrade their weapon it’s like they’re getting better arrows.

you could make a messenger or someone that has no sides and is kind of like the bat between the birds and beasts.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 2.35.45 PM

1 Like

In here not in gimkit

I might be able to do chief