π•Šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣π•ͺ π•Šπ•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•€ & β„™π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿπ•’π•π•šπ•«π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ (π”»π•šπ•—π•—π•šπ•”π•¦π•π•₯π•ͺ:𝟘/πŸ™πŸ˜)

Welcome to this guide. I expect you won’t read this and if you did, congrats, because I’m here to tell you, if you haven’t seen this kind of guide (Not the exact guide, just some things like it) to pair with the ideas:

You shouldn’t read this if you have real sentry coolness-centered enemies in mind. Not yet. You can, but you should see it, read it, and come back. I’ve got too much time on my hands, so if you would be so kind as to drop a few likes all around, it would be nice.
Also, this will include tips on how to use this power for good, and what good they use in the game, so stay tuned. Not just an art guide.
Let’s begin. Some of the ideas are straight from Aubec’s guide, and some I made up, and some are better verisons of the enemies from Sentry Customization And Activation - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
All are still interesting, so let’s begin.

Medic🩹:
Used emojis to replicate a medic’s hat, and the rest is basic, all found if you just type in β€œRed” in the props menu. This can be useful by way of a helpful health-giving NPC, or an NPC that gifts regen. Regen can be made through - actually, let’s enlist an expert: How to make regenerating health :green_square: - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

HeavyweightπŸ’ͺ:
Definitely easier than the medic. All you need to do is to attach some emojis, and some props that make him look strong, and viola, we’re done! he can be used as a damage boost NPC or an NPC that gives strong weapons. in case you need some way to use him, here’s a little guide by @Theaxolotl: Uses for The Damage Boost Device - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
Let’s see how he looks:

SoldierπŸͺ–:
Easy to make, and infinite possibilities, the soldier is truly the wild card of your obvious sentry-art skills. All he has is a strong weapon of your choice, and an emoji with a little soldier hat. Use however you want.
*White flag optional, though quite funny.

Baker🍳:
A helpful baker to serve life-giving food, or charge into battle with a P.M.L, the choice is yours. With some fruit crates, bread, and a helpful emoji here and there, our baker is ready to enter your RPG, Fantasy game, or whatever else you’ve got cooking (Get it?) In case anyone wants to make a cooking game, here you go:
Kitchen Furniture Collection - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
(P.S: For some reason I didn’t have a chef-hat emoji, it would look great, try to use it, the whole chef-look is better.)

SpyπŸ•ΆοΈ:
Hidden away, until an opportunity arises, our spy is the perfect candidate for a dangerous ally or enemy in your game. A briefcase and some cool glasses, and he’s done. invaluable for action games and the occasional other game. For any spy games you might have with this, you’re welcome:
How to make a bank robbery in GKC! - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
How to Make a Heist Game or minigame - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

SniperπŸ”«:
Dangerous and capable, your sniped is a perfect enemy. If not an enemy, an NPC with dangerous capabilities. Unrivaled potential in a few simple steps: Glasses and a weapon. That’s it. Try it out for yourself and enjoy the havoc it can wreak with the right weapons in hand.

TitanπŸ‘Ί:
Huge and menacing, the titan is perfect for a mini-boss. Emojis are easy to place, and a powerful hulking monster to attack your enemies with is amazing. Optional props can be invaluable. Health augmenting NPCs are also great.
Maybe you can try something new for it, like a debuff? Try it out with:
Pseudo-Hitboxes: A New Way To Play? - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Plague DoctorπŸ’‰:
A dangerous enemy indeed. Powerful with a side pf evil, this is used just by two emojis and some props around it. Ideas can be for health, regen for a heavy price, or some sort of way to exchange currency like seeds for energy or money.

Powerhouse⚑:
The power of lightning on your fingertips… The Powerhouse can have a wide variety of weapons, and made with flags and shields, with some basic layering. In game, he can be used for a lot of things, from enemies, to helpful NPCs in RPGs.

AssassinπŸ”ͺ:
The assassin is dangerous, and danger is about the key word you would use for it. A mini-boss or with some extra props, a final boss, it can’t really be more than an enemy, but don’t limit it. Surprise me, comment down below if you made a new use for it. Here’s a guide to use a weapon if you need it:
Functional Swords Advanced [4/10 or :yellow_square:] - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
(P.S: The columns are dark gray)

Axe SentriesπŸͺ“:
Ah, the infinite uses for an axe. The first of these is the insane sentry. Armed with the craziest stuff around, he’s perfect for whatever purposes you might need an insane sentry for. The second use is the zombie. Easy to make and useful as an enemy. The third is a lumberjack, need I say more? All are useful options instead of the basic β€œText Box Over The Head” signifier.
If you want a more folksy, homemade axe, this is how to make one from props:
How to make an axe (Difficulty 0/10 or :white_large_square: ) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Magician :magic_wand: :
A master of magic, the wizard is versatile as an enemy or a mysterious NPC, and the (Optional) birds would be interesting to animate. Candles around him and a few widely spaced bird props will make this magician. In case he’s a shop NPC, How to make a magic-8-Ball! [2/5🟧] - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative, or perhaps try this guide: How to add magic powers - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Archer :bow_and_arrow:
Despite this grainy image, you can see this is an archer in an archery range. Simple enough, but invaluable as an enemy in a dungeon crawler, RPG, or any other game. Strange as it may seem, it took some layering to arrange the barrels. Try it out, and see for yourself.

Polar Explorer :ice_cube: :
Not easy to incorporate into your game, but it does have its uses. Simple layering applies the shield, and the potions fit the mood. Then, a snowman friend and some icy clouds above will complete the effect.

Chance TakerπŸ€:
Lucky as they are dangerous, they’re the perfect NPC for all your chance needs! Bank heist games can also include these for any needs, and in case you need some help making it, some layered sparkles over a joker card and a few symbols under it completes their stylish look. In case you need a guide to a game of chance, here you go: How to make a game of chance! :orange_square: - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Well, that’s all for now:

Why do we even blur things that aren’t spoilers, am I right?

And also,

Summary

You learned how to do a lot of things in the short time you spent reading this. Nice! And remember, I’ll be updating this till the thirty days have passed. Remember there are other guides on this. Explore them. but don’t go telling me I either stole your idea or that there are guides on how to make this or that. I most likely know. Knowing and caring are different things.

Remember, I’ll always be updating this. Reply in the comments for things you like to see done!

5 Likes

art guides are 0/10 or :white_large_square:

Easy fix. Thanks for the help though, I don’t have a white square emoji, so I used a green since it was second easiest.

I just added a white square…

To get it just do :white_large_square : but without the space.

Okay, thanks for the help. I tried, I guess I just didn’t find it. some difference either way.

isnt this a thing as a wiki? The Ultimate Guide On Custom Bosses

Those are custom bosses using props, this seems to be more of an npc sentry decoration/idea guide.

4 Likes

I have seen sentries with text on it too

wrong link Cool ways to decorate your Custom Bosses Made by Aubec7

nostalgia
Screenshot 2023-12-22 4.44.20 PM

this is already been made before by me, please put all these ideas here: cool ways to decorate your custom bosses made by Aubec7

Well, these are NPCs, not bosses. This has been said by @NavyCatZ.

when I say bosses you can use them as npc’s too, @GimGuy

and plus it kinda creates clutter because we already have a wiki for decorating sentries

1 Like

Very true.

A wiki for decorating sentries.
One that’ll delete half of these pictures for some unknown reason I have yet to know.
That barely anyone visits anymore?

Disclaimer

No offence, the wiki is great.

Reusable BUMP!
Tiny bump
Smaller bump

…The
…Reusable
…Bump?

…This Is The Future of Bumping

1 Like

gasp this is revolutionary. :0