Creative Fighting Map (Ideas)

This topic is to help me get ideas and help for my first Gimkit creative map, a platforming map where you fight using different characters. Right now, I am currently working on fixing bugs and adding new characters to fight as in the map. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help come up with new ideas for characters in the map

Characters I am currently adding:

One Shot: Every shot you fire will one shot your enemies, but you only have 10 shots. Along with the Evil Eye as a weapon.

• Hacker: Gain the ability to put popups on other players screens that they cannot close for 3 seconds using keycards. Along with the Quantum Portal as a weapon.

• Builder: Gain the ability to build using Dynamic Blocks. Along with the new pickaxe as a weapon

• Monster: Gain 1000 health, but only 1 life. Along with the Wooden Wand as a weapon.

• Doctor: Gain 3 extra lives. Along with the Wooden Wand as a weapon.

• Father Time: Gain the ability to freeze time for everybody using shards. If you use all shards at once, everyone will be frozen except you. Along with the Quantum Portal as a weapon.

• Police: Gain the ability to block out parts of the map using barriers. along with the Zapper as a weapon.

What’s the plotline and theme of the map?

1 Like

The theme is supposed to be kind of a quick kind of 2d fighting game where you have 3 lives and can choose from many different characters. There is not much of a plotline as of now because I have never really thought I wanted to add one

1 Like

A later addition of a story mode would be great! Maybe finish up the multiplayer, publish it, then update it with a story mode, sort of like what super smash bros has in their spirit mode.

1 Like

Character Idea:
Company Employee
Equipment: Epic pickaxe, Rare snowball launcher
Changes: 300 HP, 1 Life, and 1.5x speed

Map Idea:
Spleef: A closed room with 3 floating platforms. All blocks are breakable, not including walls.
There is a secret area at the top that requires hard parkour to get to.

2 Likes

Maybe doctor should have healing over time instead of 3 extra lives?

1 Like

Technically isn’t this considered advertising?

if this is your games name

Anyways try:πšπš˜πš•πšŽπšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπ™Ώπ™Ά [πšπšŽπš™πš•πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ] this guide

2 Likes

For the one shot you need a life cycle wired to a damage boost with X10 and forever
and then you need to go to map options and set infinite refills to no
Screenshot 2024-05-05 6.08.21 PM And for the ammo zapper needs light shards wooden wand P.M.L and blaster need med shards and quantum portals and evil eyes need heavy shards so you can grant one of those items on games start

1 Like

beach theme, one way out theme, grass theme, the office theme, snow theme, galaxy theme, ocean theme, moon theme, farm theme, medival theme, minning theme
Most of these are in Don’t Look Down and Dig it Up but moon theme can be done with the background terrain space rock,

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like