What should I make?

I made a platfomer battle called super smash gims and i need a idea for the 5 map i have made

• OG super smash
  • Jungle
  • Moon/Rocket
  • Under the Sea

I something that i can put lots of details in preferably something whimsical and magical

hmm, what about an rpg or like a story in medieval times, so you can choose different roles and all those roles have different quests to complete, maybe when you complete them you can get money to buy something.

Some role ideas:

πšπš˜πš•πšŽπšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπ™Ώπ™Ά [πšπšŽπš™πš•πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ]

I need a map idea i just want to add a 5th map not redo the whole thing

1 Like

So you want updates for your maps??

Magical Mountain?

Whimsical Wonderland?

1 Like

Ya i need a idea for a 5th map

1 Like

I mean what do you already have in your map?

I like the names but i need a idea like landscape and stuff like that

I already have these things

1 Like

Oh so you need a landscape?

Magical Mountain will just have like fair tale stuff, and a chill environment/atmosphere. Rocks and crystals are everywhere, and cool stuff I guess.

Whimsical Wonderland, just make it cartoony I guess like it’s a cool wonderland, you can have wizard towers, spell books, and more magical things!

edit: how did I even say dyugg instead of stuff lol

2 Likes

have you checked this?

Could you make a crystal design?

you know that metal plate thing (that’s an arrow)? Just redesign it into colors. Then add a rock and layer it so the crystals are on top.

Hers is what i have so far

2 Likes

I Like it!

It looks, perfect, it looks ice cold! (HAH PUNNED!) :cold_face:

Also, if you want, add some penguins!
:penguin:
and, make it so they can be damaged! So if you damage them, they can fight back!

Just put an 3d printer under them, and make it so when they get damaged, a sentry gets activated. Make sure the 3d printer has only 1 HP. Then, you can give them a rare snowball launcher! Matching blue! Giving them decent stats. So that means, if you anger a penguin, you better regret that decision.

2 Likes

I love it it worked so well (i named my sentry king penguin

1 Like

you can even add polar bears, or smaller penguins! But just some ideas.

Then, for a reference, you put a caveman in ice, just for fun as a decoration!

Me and my bestie
Screenshot 2024-04-09 4.58.44 PM

3 Likes

It looks so cute!

(Until you anger him… you can put a > that’s bolded heavily with the text outline thing in the text. So It shows that he is angry!)

I want a impactful nostalgic feeling, A longgggg time ago when coolmath games was unknown to the districts, here at my district the game: Bob the R0bber was very popular. try recreating that.