What should I make?

Uh… wrong topic…?

wdym?

This is about like name ideas, then an idea. Sorry if you were tryna add on, I thought you were talking about the other guy that was like 10107 or something similar to that.

oh lol

Gimwarts (Parody of Hogwarts)

1 Like

I will diffidently do that when i get to 400 plays

1 Like

Heres what i have so far

2 Likes

Epic!

But it’s a platformer, like super smash gims right? Add ice barriers you jump on mid air! But if you go on it too much, it can crack. Use a zone for that! And counter.

Just an idea though.

After that, it looks set! You can put snowflake emojis and but a teal barrier over it for a wintery atmosphere. (make sure to disable projectile collisions)

2 Likes

Love the ideas but do you know a guide on how to do the barrier stuff

For it cracking, or the barrier settings?

Both i cannot do anything with barrier mechanics

For barrier, you can just put a big one, make the alpha lower, go to all options, then disable collision.

For the ice thingy, you can make it so there’s a zone, and if you enter it, you increment a counter. If it reaches 10, it will hide the ice barrier and reset the counter back to 0. After, when it reaches it target, trigger a trigger that has a delay of 15 seconds to activate the ice platform back on.

what do you mean by alpha

transparency.

If the barrier does not have a collision how do i stand on it?

I was talking about the atmosphere… (guess that wasn’t clear…)

I would just use the ice barrier prop as the platform.

I finished the mechanics i even made it so that the ice barriers will come back after 5 seconds

1 Like

Volcano!!
… I like volcanoes.

Nice! Your map seems perfect now!

Add a few more details

Looking from this photo the ground is kinda lifeless. You can get sand piles and color it blue or turn it white to make it look like snow piles!

You could add your own props to it, but I’ll let you do the rest. Ok, hopefully that all helped you out!

1 Like

Done im going to put some little touches but its mostly done

1 Like