Need forum users to be turned into characters

You said β€œguild” again :skull:

5 Likes

NOOOOOO! [1] [2]

1. I’m not even gonna fix it at this point… β†©οΈŽ

2. @Kosm0-o Can you make a counter for how many times I misspell it? β†©οΈŽ

2 Likes

i’ll be tracking your every post and in my user card i will have a counter. starting at 8

5 Likes

I already made that mistake like 8 times, I’m not exaggerating.

4 Likes

You can look though my recent posts within the last couple of days to find the misspellings.

2 Likes

Ok but isn’t it similar to πšπš˜πš•πšŽπšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπ™Ώπ™Ά [πšπšŽπš™πš•πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ]

3 Likes

it is kinda similar.
also i looked through all your posts, slim, and i found 9.

6 Likes

thats a little long…

2 Likes

It can be less than 90 if that’s too long, or more than 2 if that’s too short.

1 Like

Ok. I tried to look for any post that was similar but couldn’t find one. Nvm then

2 Likes

this is kinda old news but can i help you make the characters?
please?
i know how most of them would be made.

Here’s mine:

Name - Dividius
Gim - Just a plain sentry with a red circle barrier and a division symbol [1]
Ability: Asks you a random division problem, if you get it wrong, 25% of your cash/resource is lost. You can type your answer by using buttons to increment/decrement counters. [2]

1. Γ· β†©οΈŽ

2. There’s a checker to check those counter’s values (via properties) and another checker to check if that is the right answer associated with the question. β†©οΈŽ

1 Like

or a questionair??? anyone? well you could use a random teleporter… probably solution2 and your counters. GOOD IDEA.
im working on it

Well, I guess that would work but I think it would be better if you had to manually input it via incrementing/decrementing counter-linked properties (like i said in my post)

1 Like

Jon Gon here.
I like Sketch and King Gimerick (of course I have both). I like an uncommon evil eye or an uncommon blaster. I should have 1.5x speed. For my abilities I want to be able to teleport to a random player whenever I know them out.
My defect is that whenever I fire my weapon 10 times, I go down to 1x speed for 30 seconds.
And that’s Jon Gon, out!

1 Like

you could put wires
when reach target value > trigger trigger (5-10sec) >commence check>checker passes>reward
:arrow_lower_right:checker fails>check number of cash-
check1-more then 15 cash-fails-(+6)-passes(nothing)
check2-more than 30 cash-fails(+5)-passes(nothing)
check3-more than 45 cash-fails(+10)-passes(nothing)
check4-more than 60 cash-fails(+10)-passes(nothing)
check5-more than 75 cash fails-(-40)-passes(-65)

so actualy, i just checked the dynamics of the game and for each individual check, you would need an individual checker thats only 500 memory, max

in the solution its plus numbers so the number getting subtracted gets smaller as it goes down, or else all the numbers being subtracted above would fall onto the number they actually have and leave them with 0

DaAaAaAng slim youve been here since 10 days after gkc came out!
you were the 4th person to do the tutorial!!!:exploding_head:

so basically…
name: jon gon
gim: sketch,king gimrick
weapons: blaster, evil eye(uncommon)
abilities: random teleport
defect: after he fired ten weapons ,low speed for 30 seconds

Exactly. If you can, I would prefer sketch but king Gimerick otherwise.

shouldn’t this have closed by now…
26 characters is too much o-O

1 Like