[ đź“° Resources] Resources for FNAF

[:newspaper: Resources] Resources for FNAF

DISCLAIMER

If you’re making a FNAF map, please note that FNAF maps are not allowed in the GKC Discovery page and will be taken down. Try making ripoffs of FNAF if you’re publishing it to lower the chances of your map getting taken down.

Introduction:

So ever since GKC discovery came out, many people have been wanting to make FNAF games but a lot of people don’t know how. Don’t believe me? Look in the Help post and search “FNAF.”
Anyways, without further ado, let’s get started!

Resources:

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/a-simpler-version-of-the-how-to-make-fnaf-1-map-1-10/25995/4

Animatronics:

Timers:

Art:

Conclusion:

One person didn’t just make this guide, multiple people did. This is something the community made, and it wouldn’t hurt to help the community to get this to the 5th post with 50 likes right? But for real now, please don’t post a Help topic before looking in Community Made Guides because there is probably already a guide, and now there are resources so Please DO NOT post anything in the Help tag about FNAF if you can find it here! Thank you, have a good day!
ShinyRiolu, out :smiley:

11 Likes

Also @WolfTechnology, can you please change the title to" [:newspaper: Resources] Resources for FNAF"

3 Likes

Done

1 Like

OMG my guide is on this post!!!

4 Likes

Yep, means @ShinyRiolu thinks its a great guide.

3 Likes

Thank you So much, it was my first guide…

2 Likes

Yes it was an amazing guide!

1 Like

wait so is it ok to make the map but not publish?

1 Like

yes, that is the point of it, if you do publish the map you have to credit those who helped, such as with ideas and guides.

2 Likes

yeah you can make the map if you don’t publish it i you want it to be exactly fnaf, but you can make a ripoff and publish it so it won’t be banned

1 Like

You can’t Publish fnaf maps for copyright reasons

1 Like

yea cuz Pharlain said not to do anything with FNAF

1 Like

but you can have them. If you make ripooff Fnaf you can still publish it though, like idk, “Four nights at Fin’s”

yea.

1 Like

The guides on here are pretty useful, especially the ones that aren’t specifically FNAF.

Also:

1 Like

I just added this guide to the

Ok

1 Like

You @VALUEX and @Captain-Gim have been accepted and premoted to member to access the chat.

5 Likes

VALUEX is already a regular

1 Like

I know, I was talking about the GGC 2.0.

2 Likes