How do you make a time thingy for like 12-6am?

even if id have space and we would be allowed to share codes here.

I accidentally shared my world code and thats how I got help. I didn’t even realize it :confused:

oh OK well we better get back on topic, shouldnt we

yeah that’s a good idea. I don’t want happened to happen again :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve built an entire fnaf 1 map I just need chica, the other animatronics work and I even made foxy and freddy’s system so that if you don’t check the cams they kill you. and for foxy you can only check it on pirate’s cove. But anyways, getting back on-topic @Shadow.exe just use the fnaf wiki or guides

1 Like

wdym you don’t trust the wiki? Do you know what a wiki is? it has multiple guides about one tag. Like the battle-royale wiki and the among-us wiki. There is also fnaf and other stuff too
Here is the fnaf wiki/resources so please stop making so many posts about fnaf!!

1 Like

wiki as in wikipedia? AND NO MOST OF THE GUIDES DON’T MAKE ANY SENSE SO YOU COULD JUST IGNORE MY TOPICS AND WE CAN RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

No

1 Like

ok thank you then. that works. but then what is the wiki? @ThatGim

1 Like

No, wiki’s are resources guides or guides that everybody at least Tl2 or Tl1 can edit! and to this message

I will just say this

Just stop being so arrogant and ask for help on the guides and stop creating clutter!!!

2 Likes

If you don’t stop @Shadow.exe I will flag you because it is getting annoying seeing 10 topics about a specific game in one day that has multiple guides and literally an entire tag. Just look up fnaf

Hey! One, that was rude. and two, if he doesn’t want to use a guide, then it probably means he is trying to code on his own, and just needs help with his own code. I mean, look at the work he did just to try to make his map!

Also, he did use a guide, but he wanted a simpler way that doesn’t take up so much memory.
He also trying to make a clock, not a whole fnaf map in this topic, because that’s what this topic is about.

2 Likes

thanks man, that’s nice. :slight_smile: and @ShinyRiolu I DID ask for help, they just ignore me. Try asking when your (semi) new to this and everyone ignores you. >:(
And as you can see, I didnt use your guide:

And you can literally mute me you know.

Your welcome, @Shadow.exe!

For Shadow.exe only

Btw, I am still in that stage where MOST people ignore my posts. That’s why I try to be nice, that way people will pay attention to me. If you ever need help again, just ask me if I’m online! I will help anyone if they just ask me! (Also if I’m capable of doing the task you ask, but in most cases that’s not the case.) I’m sorry for being off-topic, and I will get back on topic.

Godspawnking

That makes sense so I can understand, but I can only make myself heard by fighting back. I, however do appreciate the support :smiley: Ask me for anything and I will try to help to the best of my abilities.

:grinning: Thanks! I appreciate the help! I will defininitely use you’re help! Now let’s get back on topic. before we get flagged.

1 Like

Ok agreed So do you need any help? And I also need help with the clock, if you could devise an ADHD friendly way of that.

Yeah, I could help with that, I actually posted on here, trying to help. Did you see it? Here, I’ll quote it.

no I didn’t see that, thanks! :smiley: I’ll test it out. I only just noticed that it uses overlays :frowning:

Btw credit to cheesebox for helping me make this, as I can’t take all the credit.