How do you make a time thingy for like 12-6am?

Ok last thing, it has all been the same map (from the research I have conducted)

That is pretty cool
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :carrot:

Dang, that’s nice! Now let’s get back on-topic.

2 Likes

Please stop pinging me and just say cheesebox. Thank you.

Oh sorry. I won’t do that to you any more. I just thought you would have some thought on the idea, cheesebox.

1 Like

It’s ok, it’s just a little repetitive when it’s in every other message, lol.

1 Like

idc I’m trying and I don’t trust the wiki

and i didn’t use your guide, no offense SIR

I’m trying to make all 4 (FNaF 1, 2, 3, 4)

that soud’s very cool @Shadow.exe
i tride to make a fnaf map but… ummm
yea you now.

I could help. (Maybe) Also I would like this topic to stay open. So… yea It’s just cause I won’t be on until tomorrow.

umm i deleted the map because i don’t have the season ticket and i made a different map.

ahhhhh ok. that makes sense.

even if id have space and we would be allowed to share codes here.

I accidentally shared my world code and thats how I got help. I didn’t even realize it :confused:

oh OK well we better get back on topic, shouldnt we

yeah that’s a good idea. I don’t want happened to happen again :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve built an entire fnaf 1 map I just need chica, the other animatronics work and I even made foxy and freddy’s system so that if you don’t check the cams they kill you. and for foxy you can only check it on pirate’s cove. But anyways, getting back on-topic @Shadow.exe just use the fnaf wiki or guides

1 Like

wdym you don’t trust the wiki? Do you know what a wiki is? it has multiple guides about one tag. Like the battle-royale wiki and the among-us wiki. There is also fnaf and other stuff too
Here is the fnaf wiki/resources so please stop making so many posts about fnaf!!

1 Like

wiki as in wikipedia? AND NO MOST OF THE GUIDES DON’T MAKE ANY SENSE SO YOU COULD JUST IGNORE MY TOPICS AND WE CAN RESOLVE THIS ISSUE