How do you make a time thingy for like 12-6am?

Btw the way the coding device I used doesn’t require overlays or even any counters. Have you used it yet, @Shadow.exe? It works! Btw if you are trying to make a Fnaf TYPE of game, then it should still work.

I did make it.

1 Like

I know you did, I was just trying to be careful incase you actually did use his work, because they had mistaken it for @Shadow.exe’s work. When @ThatGim said that it was @Shadow.exe’s work, I became unsure, so I’m really sorry for the confusion @cheesebox

1 Like

stop saying fnaf things bri there is literally a whole wiki that @WolfTechnology made. It’s actually getting annoying no offense @Shadow.exe

1 Like

and I have a timer code that I can give you but it uses repeaters

I said a Fnaf TYPE game, meaning that he wasn’t replicating it, he was just making a different version of the game with different characters. @ShinyRiolu

I know but there are some fnaf timer guides and literally an entire wiki about it. All he has to do is change the colors of the animatronics or the name

@Godspawnking

What? I have read through this many times and I do not understand what you are saying.

1 Like

He might not even be making a fnaf type game, so stop making assumptions. I just said if he was making it, it would still work @ShinyRiolu

Ok I am feeling slow as I am not understanding anything y’all are saying.

First of all, he literally used my bonnie guide from fnaf and it shows in this screenshot that it is fnaf

@Shadow.exe is making a FNAF type map.

1 Like

@Godspawnking I have more proof right here

He used the picture to show how complicated it would be to make the mechanic someone suggested.

… I don’t know what to say to that… The proof is just shocking…

Ok as I have helped @Shadow.exe I can say yes he is making FNAF map and he does not have any of the animatronics down as I have been requested to help for that. (I think these are the things that were asked[or am I just slow])

This may be off-topic, but now I’m just wondering how many Fnaf maps he’s made? or is he just updating the same one?

IDK this is the first one i’ve seen.

I will dig deeper to see.

Alright let’s get back on topic.