How To Make A Landmine/Triggerable Mine(đŸŸ©)

Yes, that and the number of flags a day, he said its about 100+ a day, and he doesn’t have time for that. As he once said, “What would’ve worked better is just ignoring off-topic posts. There were WAY WAY more posts asking people not to post off-topic comments than there were ACTUAL off-topic comments”-Jeff 2024

And yeah actions do speak louder than words. I think we all have heard of that.

2 Likes

He said that flagging posts was the right thing to do.

Im not saying it is the wrong thing, but people flag things that don’t need to be flagged or can be edited. He just gets overwhelmed with the massive number of flags, not to not flag stuff.

3 Likes

Bump bc this guide is useful

2 Likes

This will be so funny for trolling friends :joy: ! Thanks!

thank you so much this helped me in my adventure map @WhoAmI :grin:

1 Like

is there an animation 4 the mine?

If you wanted an animated mine, you could probably animate it in yourself, or make the zone visible and tint it orange or something like that.

1 Like

no, like when it activates, the cloud when it activates. (think of fireworks or basic terms, gunpowder)

nice guide!

The heart button exists for a reason, use it. :heart:

2 Likes

ik:
Screenshot 2024-04-09 1.24.03 PM
I just don’t use it much

1 Like

Bump. Yay?

1 Like

Um bump?

1 Like

Can’t you also make an invisible trigger that activates a bunch of barriers and lasers doing damage? (That deactivates after a second)

Like this:

I see it now It takes too much energy

You could, however this prototype looks a bit more expensive in terms of memory, since lasers are 100 memory each right?

3 Likes

You should use the new damager device instead. It’s much less memory than a laser.

3 Likes

Zones + damager right?

2 Likes

Hey @WhoAmI can you make a guide to make a non-explosive trap that just traps a poor Gim?

You might find something in here.

2 Likes