So here, I am going to show you all how to make a bomb/landmine that can be triggered whenever you shoot it. Simple, right!
Part 1-The Landmine
Respawn x 1
Trigger x 1
Gim x 1
Wire Repeater x 1
- Place down your trigger. Configure it to whatever you want, hide trigger, broadcast on channel, etc. But don’t turn off player collision for the landmine.
- Place down your zone. Once again, configure it to whatever you want, but make sure it is not active on game start.
- Run a wire from the trigger to the zone. When triggered-------activate zone
- Place down the wire repeater. Set delay to whatever you want. That delay will be how long the blast stays. Wire the trigger to the wire repeater, and then the wire repeater to the zone. On Wire Pulse----------Deactivate Zone
- Place down the respawn and connect the zone to the respawn. On player enter zone--------respawn player.
That is it for a landmine! This type of landmine will also take out everyone around the landmine, so keep that in mind. If you want a player specific landmine, just connect the trigger to the landmine.
Part 2. The Detonation Mine . (one use)
Materials: Prop x1
Wire Repeater x1
Respawn x 1
Weapon to Destroy Prop x1
Gim to Fire Weapon x1
This is the same principle as the landmine, except with a prop as the trigger.
- Place down your zone. Configure it what what you want, but make sure it is off on start.
- Place down your prop. Go to the damage tab, and set the damage to whatever you want, but make sure it is viable to destroy in your game.
- Wire your prop to the zone. When Prop Destroyed-------Activate Zone
- Place down your Wire Repeater. Set the delay time to what you want, this will be how long the mine stays active… Wire the Prop to the Wire Repeater. On Prop Destroyed----Repeat Wire Pulse
- Wire the repeater to the zone. On Wire Pulse-----Deactivate Zone
- Place down your respawn. Wire the zone to the respawn. On player enter zone-----respawn.
That is all!
If you want, you can add your own twists to it. If you want to denonate mines from a distance, you can do that with a button from far away! If you want to make mines only affect one team, you can do that with a wire repeater gateway! You can also use peaceful sentries if you want the mines respawning! You can set a timer on a mine with counters and trigger clocks/repeaters! You can make sentries explode on knockout! And you can create a custom death message. Ex (WhoAmI became collateral)
Thank you for reading this!
Don’t forget to subscribe (Yes, I know ,there isn’t one. It is a joke)