How To Make A Landmine/Triggerable Mine(🟩)

So here, I am going to show you all how to make a bomb/landmine that can be triggered whenever you shoot it. Simple, right!

Part 1-The Landmine
Materials Needed:
Zone x1
Respawn x 1
Trigger x 1
Gim x 1
Wire Repeater x 1

1. Place down your trigger. Configure it to whatever you want, hide trigger, broadcast on channel, etc. But don’t turn off player collision for the landmine.
  2. Place down your zone. Once again, configure it to whatever you want, but make sure it is not active on game start.
  3. Run a wire from the trigger to the zone. When triggered-------activate zone
  4. Place down the wire repeater. Set delay to whatever you want. That delay will be how long the blast stays. Wire the trigger to the wire repeater, and then the wire repeater to the zone. On Wire Pulse----------Deactivate Zone
  5. Place down the respawn and connect the zone to the respawn. On player enter zone--------respawn player.
    That is it for a landmine! This type of landmine will also take out everyone around the landmine, so keep that in mind. If you want a player specific landmine, just connect the trigger to the landmine.

Part 2. The Detonation Mine . (one use)
Materials: Prop x1
Wire Repeater x1
Zone x1
Respawn x 1
Weapon to Destroy Prop x1
Gim to Fire Weapon x1
This is the same principle as the landmine, except with a prop as the trigger.

1. Place down your zone. Configure it what what you want, but make sure it is off on start.
  2. Place down your prop. Go to the damage tab, and set the damage to whatever you want, but make sure it is viable to destroy in your game.
  3. Wire your prop to the zone. When Prop Destroyed-------Activate Zone
  4. Place down your Wire Repeater. Set the delay time to what you want, this will be how long the mine stays active… Wire the Prop to the Wire Repeater. On Prop Destroyed----Repeat Wire Pulse
  5. Wire the repeater to the zone. On Wire Pulse-----Deactivate Zone
  6. Place down your respawn. Wire the zone to the respawn. On player enter zone-----respawn.
    That is all!
    If you want, you can add your own twists to it. If you want to denonate mines from a distance, you can do that with a button from far away! If you want to make mines only affect one team, you can do that with a wire repeater gateway! You can also use peaceful sentries if you want the mines respawning! You can set a timer on a mine with counters and trigger clocks/repeaters! You can make sentries explode on knockout! And you can create a custom death message. Ex (WhoAmI became collateral)
    Thank you for reading this!
    Don’t forget to subscribe (Yes, I know ,there isn’t one. It is a joke)
    Bye!
22 Likes

Nice guide! This could be useful in @mysz’s PACER test!

6 Likes

This guide could be used in a lot of maps. Good job!

7 Likes

great guide! so useful for so many things, now i want to edit one of my early maps to add mines!

7 Likes

Great job! put it like this in your title ( :green square: ) with this in between _

7 Likes

Yeah, really nice guide!

6 Likes

Thank you. I didn’t even notice that it said (:green square:) instead of (:green_square:)

6 Likes

Np

5 Likes

Idea: could my guide help with the explosion?
How to make an Explosion in Gimkit (orange_square)

3 Likes

bump

3 Likes

@WhoAmI, it says shoot, not step at the very top.

I love this!

2 Likes

Oops…too bad I can’t change it anymore…

5 Likes

Forgor to like

2 Likes

great guide @WhoAmI. i’m going to use it on my map

2 Likes

Thank you I needed this

4 Likes

bump

2 Likes

bump

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

If you don’t want it to do collateral, just set up a trigger to a respawn.