How To Make A Landmine/Triggerable Mine(šŸŸ©)

Oh noā€¦ GIMKITTER DOWN! GIMKITTER DOWN!

ok but like

letā€™s get back on topic

4 Likes

Oh! Thanks for the butter - it really helps

2 Likes

Question, do those work because the butters are Exotic butters? Subtle Fnaf reference here

2 Likes

what da hek? thatā€™s funny :rofl:

OMG GUYS FNAF REFERENCE!! But yes, they are exotic
Back on topic

4 Likes

uh oh, have some heart pons

GUYS WE NEED TO GET BACK ON TOPIC

2 Likes

For even more chaos, make some of the landmines be duds (:

3 Likes

oooo, coincidence you say that i was just play mario maker 2 and stumbled across a level called dud bombs, AHH MY INTERNET! why can i flag my own post XD

GUYS WE NEED TO GET BACK ON TOPIC LIKE, NOW before the regulars get mad

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to get mad. Jeffo did express concern about the forum police being overbearing though.

3 Likes

Yes, that and the number of flags a day, he said its about 100+ a day, and he doesnā€™t have time for that. As he once said, ā€œWhat wouldā€™ve worked better is just ignoring off-topic posts. There were WAY WAY more posts asking people not to post off-topic comments than there were ACTUAL off-topic commentsā€-Jeff 2024

And yeah actions do speak louder than words. I think we all have heard of that.

2 Likes

He said that flagging posts was the right thing to do.

Im not saying it is the wrong thing, but people flag things that donā€™t need to be flagged or can be edited. He just gets overwhelmed with the massive number of flags, not to not flag stuff.

3 Likes

Bump bc this guide is useful

2 Likes

This will be so funny for trolling friends :joy: ! Thanks!

thank you so much this helped me in my adventure map @WhoAmI :grin:

1 Like

is there an animation 4 the mine?

If you wanted an animated mine, you could probably animate it in yourself, or make the zone visible and tint it orange or something like that.

1 Like

no, like when it activates, the cloud when it activates. (think of fireworks or basic terms, gunpowder)

nice guide!

The heart button exists for a reason, use it. :heart:

2 Likes