The Blizzian CTF Guide - Updated from Original Guide

Intro

All of you - No, most of you - know my guide of How to make a Capture the Flag game [ :orange_square: ]. It was one of my first guides when I first became active on the forums, as CTF was a huge thing back then. Nowadays, it still is, just that there are tons of updates people have made.

So, I’m going to just be copying and pasting the stuff from my original guide. Don’t worry, it’s not copyrighted!

Terrain

Below are some nice combinations of team colors:

Basically, try doing opposite colors, like white-black or red-green.

Flags

Depending on the terrain, you probably want to match the terrain with the flags. Make sure to have these settings on:

Match the colors like this:

Score

These are the images that go with it:

Map Options

Counter

Flag

Flag Zone

Flag Zone → Counter Wire

Property

Tunnels

I won’t be making the actual tunnel system here, but these are the settings for the devices

Vending Machine

Barrier

Vending Machine → Barrier Wire

Speed Upgrade/Endurance Upgrade/Efficiency Upgrade/Energy Per Question Upgrade

In my original guide, I didn’t include this because, well, we just didn’t know how to do those right now!

Speed

Endurance

Efficiency

Energy Per Question

Yes, I know, a ton of these guides are made by me. No, it’s not just because I’m biased with myself. It’s just that these are some of the only guides on these topics.

Outro

Thanks for reading this guide! To everyone still making CTF nowadays, hope this helps!

6 Likes

speed read time :3
and yeh don’t worry bout accidently self advertising guides lol

blizzy

hey blizzy how goes dod?
also I formally invite you to join lofty for a temp while. I suggested an event in the wix and its got pretty good momentum so far and it might be accepted and we need for members for team lofty cuz Lizzie’s cookie and co is out numbering us severely ._.
so I’m trying to get more peeps in on it hehe >;3 here i’ll link the details to the event to you once you post on there again I mean you’ll still be part of dod but we need an ally in the war against Lizzie (also Nova keeps trying to steal c-c’s treat jar from me >:/) also yeah yeah off topic and all that but uh idk how else to get in contact with blizzy cuz wix pings are almost useless

Thanks @Blackfox45666

What??? Are you on discord? Chat with me there if you are. I don’t understand a single thing you just said.

@Blackfox45666 Username’s The_One_Ice_Dragon for me

1 Like

You are? [1]

Anyway noice guide!

1. jk I know you said you wern’t ↩︎

1 Like

Should I bump this? I don’t know.

Wait.
NO.
AHHHH
crashes and bumps into Mt.Snowy while flying

2 Likes