A simple tutorial to teleporters [Difficulty 1/10 or đźź©]

How to make a teleporter.

STEP ONE
Place a teleporter down. Set the group to any name of your choice. Then, make the target group any name you desire.

STEP TWO
Place another teleporter down wherever you want to, and name the group the target group of the previous teleporter. Then, name the target group the previous teleporter group name.

OPTIONAL STEP
If you don’t want to make players teleport back, don’t name the target group and make it invisible.

Check out these guides for more tutorials like this:A detailed guide on teleporters 🟩, How to make a button that teleports you, Making a button that Teleports you to a RANDOM/CERTAIN place | Difficulty 3/10, How To Make An On The Go Teleporter🟨 Difficulty, Guide for using buttons with teleporters difficulty [⬜ or 0/10], How To Make a Warp Button That Teleports You! (One Time Use) Credits to @WhoAmI For Giving Me The Idea. Difficulty 🟩, How to make a teleporter teleport! [0.5/⬜], How to use Teleporters(🟩).

2 Likes

Nice guide! This will be helpful to many new users.

Nice job! I suggest you expand on this guide. For example, add more actions, including using vending machines and popups to teleport players.

Nice guide! Maybe to make the title a bit better, change it to teleporting dummies.

Or maybe “A simple guide to teleporters.”

Nice guide! Note that there are already a couple of guides about this, so as Wingwave said perhaps you can add something.

Here- you might want to credit this guide by @NavyCatZ

And these too:

Man, there’s a lot of teleporter guides out there.

4 Likes

Also, maybe make the difficulty 1/10 instead and use the green square icon instead. From what I’ve heard, the white square is only for art guides (might be outdated though).

I’ll change it.

Good job with this guide!!

yup tons of guides, right?