Fishtopia World Teleport System Help

I need help on how to make a world teleport system like Fishtopia that needs a ticket, I want the ticket to stay permanent so the player doesn’t have to purchase access again.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Check out the fishtopia, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

But this is saying that the player will have to purchase again won’t it?

1 Like

I put three different resources there, try those

1 Like

Wrong thing, one sec.

1 Like

I’ll try but this problem has been going for about 2 days now.

1 Like

Just use a checker to see if a person has the item when a button is clicked, if so teleport the person to the island.

1 Like

Try this post.

1 Like

That makes sense, ty lol

1 Like

I already did hahahaha

1 Like

What are the chances that someone else is using the same profile pic as me? :laughing:

2 Likes

Well the answer is on there, i looked at it, but when your question is answered mark a solution.

2 Likes

Make the vending machine activate a button that teleports you.

1 Like

welcome to the community @Map_Maker

2 Likes

I know this may sound stupid, but can you give a tutorial on how to set up the checker, buttons, and teleporters? I want the player to buy a keycard, pay for access, then be able to come and go as they please.

1 Like

Make the vending machine transmit on a channel called “Bought”. Make an item granter grant the keycard when receiving on that channel. Activate the button to teleport to that area when receiving on “Bought”. The button’s scope should be player.

1 Like

I’m still really confused, I don’t know what I’m doing. I need to have an exact replica of the Fishtopia boat-teleportation system. But instead of giving money for a ticket, I want to give a key for a keycard. I don’t want the player to be able to teleport until the keycard is bought. I really can’t figure it out, someone help.

Make the vending machine require a key. You can make a button that attempts to purchase from the vending machine. There’s both a wire and channel option for that. Now, the vending machine broadcasts on a channel called “Bought”. This makes the item granter grant the keycard and activates the button that can teleport you.