How To Make An On The Go Teleporter🟨 Difficulty

Hi, Ohioian Here! I’m a new user and just wanted to share a cool feature you can add to your game! you can use it as an in-game item or anything else!

What You Will Need - 10 game overlays 10 counters and 10 teleporters

Ok let’s start first by clicking on your game overlay and clicking on the Overlay type tab

Change it to “button” and do this with all the game overlays

Step 2: Now name the 1st overlay “10 teleport(s) left” Now name the next one “9 teleport(s) left” Do this with the remaining game overlays until you reach 1

Step 3: Get 1 counter and click on the counter and make sure the starting value is 0

Now go to the tab where it says “target” and make sure the counter has a target value to reach and make sure it has a target value of 1
Screenshot 2023-07-23 160522 Copy and paste the counter 9 more times and put it under each overlay.

Step 4: Now make sure the other 9 overlays are not visible when the game starts except the first one.

Step 5: wire the game overlay to the counter so Button Pressed - Increment Counter

Now wire the COUNTER to the game overlay so that Target Value Reached - Hide Overlay
now wire the counter to the next overlay so that Target Value Reached - Show Overlay

Repeat this for the remaining game overlays.

Step 6: your devices should look like this now

Now get 10 teleporters and put them under each game overlay

Now wire the game overlay to the teleporters so that Button Pressed → Teleport Player Here

Repeat the process with the rest of the teleporters and game overlays!

And There You Have It! if you encounter and issues let me know and ill see where the problem is and hopefully I will be uploading more Community Made Guides Like This In The Future! See Ya!

13 Likes

Nice guide! You could get around the same effect with one game overlay, one counter, a property, teleporter and a notification, but this way is a lot easier to understand! Nice job!

4 Likes

I’m a newbie so I don’t really know properties or blocks but thank you for reading this guide!

3 Likes

Nice guide!

2 Likes

Great guide, @Ohioian!

1 Like

That’s a really cool guide!

2 Likes

I apreshiate all of your guys support :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean “appreciate”?

1 Like

yep sorry grammar mistake :skull:

love this guide! a great start! i see lots of talent in you!

1 Like

Nice guide!

3 Likes

bump → bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

lets bump this ne too.

1 Like

nice guide!

1 Like

BUDOMP

1 Like

What is an on the go teleporter and how can it be used?