Cool ways to decorate your Custom Bosses!

Is somebody editing?

(If someone is editing, don’t edit. Don’t check it for fun)

Important

I made this guide into a wiki with the permission of @Aubec7 and all credit goes to him and the other users who provided art.

Hey, in this guide you can show some stuff to make your bosses look very intimidating!

First, I will be showcasing the ones you guys have made in the reply section

Reply made Bosses

This is where you wanna go if you wanna post a boss, please do so appropriately and neatly, and remember to credit your name

The Soldier Gim (or Commander)

This custom-made boss was made by WolfTechnology
Screenshot 2023-11-09 10.10.48 AM

Final Boss

This custom-made boss was made by @Bobthebuilder123

Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 11.48.43 AM

this one is pretty complicated by if you look into every section of the boss you can tell that you have to use a shield, empty armor stands, armor stands, groundbreaking vines, coral, alien plants, compressors, and some more shields

Dr. Mayhem

This Boss has been made by Bobthebuilder123

Its called Dr. Mayhem for a reason This one is very complicated and massive, this is definitely an amazing final boss, if you look in each section you can see all the props @Bobthebuilder123 has included

Medieval cannoneer

This Boss has been made by Bobthebuilder123

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 2.01.02 PM

Snake

This boss is made by NavyCatZ

Cyborg 2

This Boss was made by cheesebox

Screenshot 2023-11-20 3.10.20 PM

Knight 2

This Boss was made by @GimGuy

Evil Rasteniye

This Boss was made by @wingwave

a

Reply Made Samurai

This boss was made by Bobthebuilder123

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 6.19.28 PM

Ground Breaker

This Boss was made by @GimSolver
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 9.45.10 PM

The Splasher

This boss was made by @GimSolver
3859731ee3715eeae3db1a1bd31d5a454abb0317

The "Plont Lord

This Boss was made by @Rusty
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 10.38.38 PM

Mech Boss 2

This Boss was made by Edwards

Demonic Monster

This boss was made by Bobthebuilder123
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 11.57.00 AM

The Jumbo Knight

This boss was created by gerk_supreme
99db28667286b0d9fd7a61f665bebebc64ea9a0b_2_690x392

The Sea King

This boss was made by gerk_supreme
Screenshot 2023-11-21 130117

Alien Leader

This boss was made by @Rusty
Screenshot 2023-11-21 152135

Other Samurais

Originally created by xbit

• Warrior Samurai Sentry
    You can use the blackboard legs as good katana sheaths and a minimized empty armor rack for the handle. The candle on top is optional but I think it adds a flare.
  • Heroic Mace Samurai Sentry
    The cape is just made by a rotated and slightly tinted alient plant prop. The mace is actually a darkened blue chemical bottle (you can probably use the other chemical bottles too) on a small tinted metal pole. And for the spikes, it is the broken glass with max dark tint. It is two of them but one is rotated so they don’t overlap.
  • Trained Archer Samurai Sentry
    For the bow I used to opposite blackboard legs (tinted if you want but they are already a nice bow wood color) and a metal pole for the drawstring. The arrow is a shrunken wooden sign (you could probably use a metal arrow sign too) that is tinted plus a wooden pole.
Superman

Screenshot 2023-11-22 094931
Created by: xbit
Hair: Tinted ground hay. Limbs: Tinted blue sofas and filing cabinets. Emblem: Tinted red plates and tinted alien plant. Cape: Red tinted alien plants. Optional laser eyes: 0.7 opactity for the red tinted eyes and two lasers without a start or end.
![Screenshot 2023-11-22 094931|551x356]

Tiki Boss

Created by: xbit
Tiki: Giant Log. Plates for eyes. Green sideways alien plants for mouth. Bread for eyebrows. Alien plants wherever you feel like it, and yellow tinted infected bookshelves for teeth. Shields for…necklace? Barrels for noses. Tiki Torches: Wooden pole with apple basket on top. Upside down broken glass tinted yellow for the initial flame. For the persisting little flames/sparks do the small broken glass tinted red or orange.
Thats all for now, peace- xbit

Bush Friend

Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 5.58.28 PM
Behold the strongest boss of them all…
Credits to @GimSolver.

Orbit

An orbital space droid I made.
use barriers for everything but the sentry. for the sentry put down 2 spacesuit cabinets set the alpha to 0.70 on one stack them up an your done!

Made by Edwards

Venasaur(grass type starter pokemon)

Screenshot 2023-11-23 5.00.47 PM
This simple boss gim can be made by sticking an evil potted plant behind a green plant sentry, then putting two groundbreaking plants to the sides of the sentry. Change the size of the props to your liking, and you will have your very own boss! Made by Sharkyboss

The Evil Printer

This custom-made boss was made by Gimkitsuggestor
Screenshot 2023-11-26 10.19.33 AM

Norse boss

These Bosses have been made by @Bobthebuilder123

Norse boss 1

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.05.57 AM

Norse boss 2

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.05.51 AM

Norse boss 3

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.05.43 AM

Norse boss 4

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.05.34 AM

Norse boss 5

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.05.25 AM

Norse boss 6

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.05.12 AM

Norse boss 7

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.04.59 AM

Norse boss 8

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.04.48 AM

Norse boss 9

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.04.33 AM

Norse boss 10

Screenshot 2023-12-20 9.03.28 AM

------End Of The Norse boss------

Bucket Knight

This custom-made boss was made by Gimkitsuggestor
Screenshot 2023-11-27 4.38.09 PM

Water warrior

This custom was made by HiMoThYjustgoated
snake was made by NavyCatZ
Layer is important make sure you do everything correctly

"Space Samurai

Uses many Space Barriers (both horizontal and vertical), a bunch of lasers, and a sentry, of course.

Rock monster

This is just a sentry with rocks all over it, This is a photo of it:
Screenshot 2023-12-10 12.35.38 PM
Made by gimmaster12345. Have a nice day/night!

sword master

by bobthebuilder123

sno fry

Screenshot 2023-12-21 4.52.04 PM

sheilded master

Screenshot 2023-12-21 4.51.19 PM
this is made by gimsolver

Ender dragon

hello

this is made by HiMoThYjustgoated

Terminator Sentry

Terminator Sentry

For anyone looking for a creative sentry design, this terminator sentry can add some fresh battle mechanics into your map. Instead of using a zapper or slingshot, this sentry uses a few tubes to connect his firearms to the gas tanks on his back, resulting in poisonous gas attacks. You can also use colored zones and damagers to add his gaseous attacks into a battle.
For the building part of this design, you are going to need 2 molten lava buckets, 2 microscopes, 2 cameras, 2 space telescopes, 4 space trash, 1 gas tank, and a sentry. The hardest part of this build is sizing everything evenly and making it look balanced. Feel free to move things around a bit or reconfigure some of the details. Be sure to fully cover the legs of the cameras and the space telescopes.

Then you have the ones Aubec7 (me) has made

The "Knight"

So first off you’ll want an armor display, sentry, and a shield!

make the sentry skin a sentry and put the armor display over it, make sure to layer the sentry over the armor display. next you want to get the shield and put it next to the armor display (shield should be layered over the sentry and armor display). And this is the final result!
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 5.18.19 PM

The Plant

(this one is probably the easiest one) For this one you’ll need a bunch of alien plants, optional: you need ground breaking plants
so place a sentry down and put tons of alien plants on top of it strategically, (optional: you can add cool groundbreaking plants to make it look even cooler!) make sure to layer the plants over the sentry and this is the final result!
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 5.22.25 PM
It will probably look different then mine and that’s what is cool about it!

The Magician

for this one you’ll need tons of purple alien plants, a purple closed codex, and a sentry

first start off with the sentry layered below everything, next get a purple closed codex and put it on his “Hand” next, get a ton of purple alien plants and make all of it look like a hat. Example picture below:
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 5.28.42 PM

#OnFire

For this one you will need text, two wooden logs and a sentry

this is heavily inspired by: The_7th_Dragon for making: a campfire idea
so first we will need to place our sentry that is layered to the very bottom, place two logs crossing each other beneath his feat, now add a text and put in it a fire emoji, being slightly transparent and really big, Ex. below:
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 5.35.09 PM
I know I wouldn’t mess with someone who’s one fire!!

Cyborg

For this one you’ll need a barrier, a gate console, and a sentry

first place the sentry who is below everything, then place a gate console on his right arm, making it small, then add a completely visible red circle barrier on his left eye. Ex. pic below:
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 5.42.39 PM

Pheonix

For this boss you’ll need a LOT of red tinted alien plants Optional: Text

the first thing you want to do is place down a sentry that is on the below layer, after that start placing a ton of red tinted alien plants like shown below:
Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 8.50.50 PM
Optional: use fire text on a .50 percent visibility to show fireeee ex. of that shown below * credit to @Rusty for suggesting the fire text idea**
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 11.14.59 AM
NOTE: you can use a different alien plant for the wings to make it pop out more. I used that method on the picture above

Crystal Sorcerer

Aubec7’s personal favorite

things you will need for this one are: purple tinted stone columns, purple tinted alien plants, purple tinted coral, and purple tinted laser beams, and one sentry

First thing you need to do is place a sentry on the below layer, then place three purple tinted stone columns on its sides, then grab your purple tinted alien plants *and put some onto the sentry, after that put one purple tinted coral on each column, and then finally put a pink tinted coral onto the sentries head, then, after that, grab three purple tinted laser beams that doesn’t show the path and end and start and put them all starting at the pink coral to each purple coral, picture shown below:

Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 8.57.59 PM842×610 195 KB

Shadow

The things you will need for this one is: black tinted poles, black tinted alien plants, and a red circle barrier

now to start off place your sentry on the below layer and then place down a ton of black tinted alien plants on top of it. Then after that, place four black tinted poles in a shape of a trident, then place your red barriers like eyes onto the boss, ex: below
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 9.30.36 AM

Error----10101000111011

For this one you will need a bunch of green text and a sentry

first things first you want to put a sentry on the below layer, then put down a bunch of green text over it saying, “10100110101” Ex. pic below
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 7.57.42 PM

Ice Dragon

his one has been suggested by @Haiasi

For this boss you’ll need a TON of blue tinted shields and cyan colored barriers

Start off by placing a sentry on the below layer. Then put down tons of the blue tinted shields all around it, place them strategically so that it makes a body, then extend out to the head and big it one big shield, then go to the wings and make it two big shields. After all that put a cyan colored circle barrier for it’s eye. Ex. pic below

Hammer Knight

his Boss is made by @gerk_supreme not me!

for this boss you’ll need a barrel and a sentry and a shield and a sign and a hammer and 4 blackboard stands and an empty armor stand

First off place down a sentry and then make it on top of a barrel, after that give it some legs and arms with the backboard legs, then give one of the arms a hammer, after that place a shield on his other arm. Then after all that, place an empty armor stand behind the head of the boss and your done! Ex. pic below
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 10.19.52 AM

Dragon Mage

This one has been selected by the poll

For this boss you’ll need everything for the ice dragon and alien plants, a pole, coral, and barriers

Place down your sentry on the below layer and then do everything you would do for the ice dragon but pink, after that, decorate it with alien plants and a crown made up of barriers, then give the dragon a little scepter by placing a pole and a coral together. Ex. pic below

Royal Knight

This Boss was voted by the poll

For this boss you’ll need a sentry, armor stand, shield, backboard legs, and a alien plant

Start off by placing your sentry, after that place an armor stand underneath it like the “Knight” Boss, after that give it a sword with backboard legs and then change the little feather on its head to a cool alien plant. Ex. Pic below
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 5.34.11 PM

Dark Knight

For this boss you’ll need a ton of black tinted alien plants, red circle barriers, black tinted roller, black tinted ground breaking plants, two black tinted coral, and black tinted armor stand, and a sentry

First, start off by making the base of the boss like the “Shadow.” after that put the black armor stand under it all like the “Knight.” After that give the boss a roller weapon and a shield, then add ground breaking plants for horns and two coral for a hovering orb in-between the plants Ex. picture below:

Samurai

For this boss you’ll need, ceramic plates, horses, rollers, barriers, backboard legs, sentry, and a bowl

Credit to @xbit for the horse shoe and ceramic plate idea!

First, place a sentry and put a bowl on its head, after that add a horse shoe right on the bowl, then place ceramic plates all around it leaving a hole for the eyes, then cover the eyes with a barrier, then make a sword using rollers and a sheath using backboard legs, and finally use two ceramic plates for eyes over the barrier. Ex. Pic below:
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 9.29.19 AM

Potato

This is mainly a joke that was in the other attempts but everyone wanted in to be official so yeah…

For this boss you’ll need a potato and a sentry

Place your sentry down on the below layer and then place a potato in front of the sentry. Ex. picture below:
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 10.50.49 AM

Zeus

For this boss you need, a sentry, ceramic plates, alien plants, barriers, and backboard legs

Start off by placing your sentry with a green grass type crown thing using alien plants and then place on the sentry head, after that give it a toga using ceramic plates starting to his left ear going down to the bottom of the sentry, after that give it a lighting sword/bolt using backboard legs and tint it yellow, then give it some cool effects using yellow barriers starting at the bolt, spreading everywhere. Ex. pic below:

OPTIONAL: credit to @Bobthebuilder123 for the idea you can replace the prop-made lightning using a text lightning emoji. ex. pic below:

Assassin

for this boss you need, barriers, ceramic plates, horses, rollers, empty armor stands, circular shields, and a sentry

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 10.36.21 AM

Head: for the hood I used a horse shoe tinted black with ceramic red tinted plates along the edges, and inside the hood I used colors barriers and black tinted circular shields for the eyes, on top of the hood I used two red tinted groundbreaking plants for horns credit to wingwave for suggesting the eyes idea

Arms: I used tons of ceramic tinted plates for arms tinted red and black, for the sword I used an empty armor stand and a roller together tinted red

Body/Legs: for the body/legs I used more tinted ceramic plates tinted red and black to finish things up

Rush

Just a few barriers

And lastly you will see the attempts of all my bosses, (maybe they are still cool?)

Other Attempts

These bosses are the other attempts of me testing different custom made bosses, maybe they still will give you an idea or maybe you’ll still like them

Mech Knight

This one is quite complicated: I used gate consoles, all kinds of shields, metal signs, and armor displays

Sword Master

The sentry is fine, but the swords are sad

And that’s it! I hope you learned something and thank you for your time!

WIKI RULES

This wiki was made by @awesomeT43 but made it for me, @Aubec7 , these are the rules:

• CANNOT edit this post, UNLESS you want to make a boss, then you will put it in the reply made bosses section to save my time (lol)

• PLEASE do not post anything inappropriate in the reply made bosses section if you do post a custom made boss

• AND make sure that the bosses you post in the reply made bosses section are actually sentry bosses and not anything else, or else it will be off-topic and awesomeT43 will get flagged… and make sure that when you make a boss in the reply made section that you tell us how to make it

• ALSO please make sure you do NOT damage other people’s posts or damage this wiki

• PLEASE make sure that when you post a boss in the reply made section that you say “made by ___” or something like that

• IF you make a custom made boss please put your name in the “Credits” below

• AND Please don’t post off-topic in the replies section because it closed once for that

• FINALLY, I only allow TL1 or higher to edit this post

Credits

This section will show you all of the people who contributed, please only put your name in once if you added a boss

Aubec7

Bobthebuilder123

NavyCatZ

Cheesebox

GimGuy

WingWave

GimSolver

Rusty

Edwards

gerk_supreme

xbit

Sharkyboss

cheesebox

gimmaster12345

Yolk

A :heart: would be appreciated!

-Aubec7 out

----------End----------

56 Likes

I don’t know what your talking about the potato was an absolute killer boss. :ok_hand:

13 Likes

This is nice!

2 Likes

Nice! This is a very complete guide, but where’s the wiki?

And that potato is beyond all others.

3 Likes

Cyborg 2 is not in it’s drop-down. Otherwise… :+1:

1 Like

The potato is beautiful. I feel bad for it because it was branded a failure. :cry:

3 Likes

Should I put the potato out of the failed attempts?

• YES!
  • nah
0 voters
1 Like

Also, @awesomeT43 , I can’t edit it, I don’t think its a wiki or something

Sorry I completly forgot to make it a wiki, fixed now.

1 Like

ooo maybe we can do different poses on the boss decorations so we can make boss animations!

3 Likes

Please read the wiki rules section before doing anything…

I have a question about the fact that bobthebuilder123 stole my design and claimed it was his. I can’t flag his post so how should I get it taken down? He got several likes and replies from stealing my design :confused:

well, first I want to see if you actually made it first…

ok, you can check, I posted it 11hrs or something before him and he just copy and pasted the image claiming it was his

can you link that post please

Here ya go: A guide to Samurais - #8 by wingwave

wait, did I link the wrong thing? why does it take me to a comment?

dang, @Bobthebuilder123 totally just stole it

Edit: but first before doing anything I want to see bobthebuilders reply to this

ikr, I was so flabbergasted when it happened, and so blatantly too.
Edit: Ok, I talked ab it to him but they probs aren’t awak or smth

I edited my reply above btw