Cool ways to decorate your Custom Bosses! [Moved to wiki version]

that is kinda close to another word so is it fine if you change it a little bit… thank you :smiley:

i made another

idk what to name lol

5 Likes

@Aubec7 Do you want me to make a wiki version of this so you can keep editing even after your 30 days is up?

yes, please thank you so much

do u like my boss?

It is done. Cool ways to decorate your Custom Bosses(wiki)

@Bobthebuilder123 You stole this exact image from me, I made these, these are MY designs. Man, I really thought that the gimkit community was better than this… This is my first couple days on and my creations have already been stolen, really I thought you guys would be better than stealing ideas from the low view creators. Even though you didn’t take complete credit for this design, it is still on your account as something you “found out how to make”. I am completely fine with taking inspiration and making your own, but you just straight up copy and pasted this. (I’m talking about the samurai sentry designs btw). You can check the time of my original topic post to verify that I was first.

3 Likes

sure, with a sentry?

When you said @Bobthebuilder123 gave you the horseshoe idea, he stole that from me so I actually came up with it. Just wanted to let you all know.

ATTENTION: I am now moving this post to this post here so please look at that and not this thank you for all your help!

-Aubec7 out

2 Likes

Does @Bobthebuilder123 not get any punishments for stealing my designs and claiming he “found a way” to make samurais??

here ya go :)) hope you like it @HiMoThYjustgoated

if you have any comments please put it in the link I posted above my latest reply, I want this guide to stop and the other one to replace this one, thank you!

please don’t post it in this anymore, post it here in the reply made bosses section only

You should call it the warrior or ancient warrior.

WHAT??? I didn’t steal them! I just said my friend found a way to make samuris. He showed me a photo. I didn’t know he stole them.

1 Like

You did say you found a way to make it though……regardless, perhaps you can delete that post now that it has been revealed that it’s stolen?

5 Likes

Agreed, I’m not mad that you unintentionally stole it because you didn’t know…but it would be better to take it down so people know who actually made it.

2 Likes

Guys, please stop talking in this guide, since I have moved in to here

2 Likes

Since you did that you should probably turn this into a device post and mark a solution so it closes the post.

1 Like