Elemental Island/Adventure/Survival HELP

So, I’m making a map about 4 islands with different elements (not your basic ones), Earth, Lightning (Storm), Dark energy (Darkness or something), and Ice. I got the Earth and Ice covered, obi, they are easy, but I need lore for Darkness, and ideas for lightning because I am just stuck on that one :l Ideas for bosses would be nice. I’m planning on doing custom bosses since the sentries are not going to cut it. ANYTHING is appreciated~

P.S. A solution is marked but I am still open to ideas~

4 Likes

Heres a list of bosses:

or ways to decorate them really
still is cool though!

2 Likes

say they went to war for some reason

4 Likes

I saw that, unfortunately most don’t really fit with the theme, but some I can work with~

2 Likes

maybe say that darkness was part of a different island before, (maybe a ‘good’ one?) and they were exiled, hence why they are dark.

4 Likes

You could use my grimoire for the dark island bosses, i’ve got some creative little guys who could fit pretty well!

(there are also plenty other guides with shadow bosses or dark bosses that would work)

Im currently working on the lore for dark island…give me a few minutes!

2 Likes

I was thinking that originally, but I thought it would also be cool as the player progressed maybe he slowly became a random elemental…

5 Likes

Yeah the shadow bosses are no problem xD hardest one will probably be lightning~

3 Likes

Ooh great idea @speedy_kd4 ~

3 Likes

Do you mind if I incorporate your idea into the lore im building for the island?

3 Likes

yeah thats fine! i just though of it now lol.

2 Likes
Shadow Island Lore

Since the beginning of time, Four islands existed in perfect harmony, Light, Earth, Lightning and Ice. All was peaceful for a while until the island of light became greedy…They fought the other three islands for complete control over the continent; but were destroyed in battle by the other 3, unwilling to accept defeat, the light island became the dark island; forever corrupted to eternal darkness, the people of light now becoming monsters of the night.

thoughts?

5 Likes

BRO FR that is soooo sweet, def in credits~

3 Likes

I’m going to mark a solution, but I am still open to ideas, thanks for the help guys~

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.