Baldi's Basics Guides--- No Running In The Halls! [Difficulty: šŸŸ§]

Welcome to another Baldiā€™s Basics guide! This marvelous collection of guides will teach you how to make your very own Baldiā€™s Basics game (just without the actual teacher chasing you!):relieved: Itā€™s been a very pleasurable experience sharing these ideas with you; and weā€™ve only got lots more! :partly_sunny: Before we get started, make sure you read the other guides, and the ultimate guide!

OTHER GUIDES :pencil2:

Other Guides

Baldiā€™s Basics Guidesā€” How to Make A Classroom [Difficulty: :white_large_square:]
Baldiā€™s Basics Guides- Classroom & Notebooks (PART 2)ā€“ [Difficulty: :blue_square:]
Baldiā€™s Basics Guidesā€” Hallways & Doors [Difficulty: :blue_square:]
Baldiā€™s Basics Guidesā€” How To Make Baldi! [Difficulty: :white_large_square:]
Baldiā€™s Basics Guidesā€” Characters: Playtime [Difficulty: :orange_square:]
Ultimate Guide: :scroll: The Ultimate Guide To Baldiā€™s Basics

Without further ado, letā€™s get started!

First, place down a zone. Donā€™t change the settings to anything. Wherever youā€™d like.
In your hallways, place down a game overlay. Make it show wherever youā€™d like. In the settings, make it a BUTTON, which says Run! (I know, it sounds crucial.)
Screenshot 2024-02-22 12.34.37 PM
Screenshot 2024-02-22 12.33.54 PM

Next, :electric_plug: WIRE the game overlay to a SPEED BOOST. Configure the speed boost to 1.25x, or however fast youā€™d like them to run!

Then, add a property called Sprinting. Make it a number property.
Screenshot 2024-02-22 12.38.41 PM
Next, add a COUNTER. In the settings, allow it so that it updates the Sprinting property.
Screenshot 2024-02-22 12.37.49 PM

Now place down a CHECKER. When the player enters the zone, it will run a check. Then configure the settings so that it checks for the value of the property Sprinting. Choose equal to 1. Now, when the check passes, it will do this:

Place down a TELEPORTER. Wire the Checker to the Teleporter. When the check passes, it will send the player here. Add another speed modifier that changes the playerā€™s speed back to 1 when they teleport there!

Now youā€™re done! It should look something like this:

Sprint Cooldown (Optional)

There are Help and Community Made Guides topics concerning this idea, but the best ones to use are below:

Thanks for reading this Baldiā€™s Basics guide! :pencil2: Make sure to read the other guides and keep those notifications on because there are lots more of these guides coming your way! :triangular_ruler: (I donā€™t mean Baldi running, silly!) Once again, thanks for reading, and a :heart: would be appreciated!

Keep being creative!
@California_Love

4 Likes

You might want to turn grid snap onā€¦

Oh, yeah, rightā€¦thanks for telling me thatā€¦

1 Like

Did you make this guide from this

And nice guide!

1 Like

Yes, yes I did, @BreathTaking

5 Likes