[đź“śTUG] Prop Functions [Compilation]

Props are… practically useless. However, with some devices and wiring, you can make them a feature in your maps. With enough devices, you can even make a minigame out of them!

Feel free to add things to this list unless you’re gonna add something off-topic or inappropriate.

Section credits are in chronological order if applicable. Otherwise, it’s the guide used and if stated, inspiration or original guide (like the stovetop) and who added it.

Are you editing?

Please don’t check it for fun, uncheck it when someone’s editing, and for heaven’s sake, DON’T EDIT THE GUIDE IF IT’S CHECKED!

____________ is currently editing.

Item-Granting

These functional props grant items.

3D Printer

This guide by me uses a 3D printer prop, a button, and an item granter.

Section Credits
Guide by me

(Undercooked) Fish Pot

All you need to do is to make a stove from here:

…and make a fish pot which can be found here:

Then grab (place) a button and item granters. Wire the button to the item granters (button pressed>grant item for all of them) and make the item granters grant fish.

Note: I said item granters because the fish stack prop has a variety of fish, and granting one type of fish out of that pile of different varieties seems wrong.

Section Credits
I_Like_Props for the fish pot
Stove design was originally created by me

Random Item Granter (Loot Chests)

Section Credits
Here_to_help for the guide
CassiusDoomlorde for adding it

Harvesting

There are WAY too many guides on this (presumably because farming was too hard back then). So, here are three I found:

Section Credits
Random_Kid
WhoAmI
Cryptoraider_Gemkit

Appearance Change

These functional props MUST HAVE A VARIANT OF THEMSELVES to change color. Because not many props have that feature, this section will be quite short.

On-Off Arcade Machine

Part 1

Part 2

Section Credits
Koxin for the guide

Gate Console

Disclaimer: I made the gate console guide in a catalog of ideas (hence the idea-catalog tag) and I can’t just rip that section out of that topic, so here’s the entire post:

Section Credits
Me for the guide
The_7th_Dragon and Koxin (inspiration for Dragon’s idea) for the original idea

Wiki Editing Rules

• Don’t break the ToS while editing.
  • Follow the editing checklist rules listed at the top of the guide.
  • Please refrain from spamming or putting something off-topic.
  • Remember to properly credit sources/guides.
7 Likes

fyi this is a wip and gtg i have pink eye

1 Like

2 things:

1. I added something
  2. Sad, hope you feel better!
1 Like

can we add what props their is like @WolfTechnology 100 medival props guide for example or is that in another guide?

1 Like

mine was made first and for the update, but small updates can go into the guide that has all of the existing props.

2 Likes

bump and do I ping the people who got credited or not (ig pinging them would be annoying but for proper credit)?

1 Like

No you don’t get pinged, well unless you ping them. So your good. :slight_smile:

1 Like