[ šŸ“° Resources] Resources for Map Ideas

There are around 150 help topics asking what they should build on GKC if this is you -

1. Check out other games people already made and have it inspire you. Please donā€™t copy it exactly though.
  2. If you still need more inspiration resort to the following guides (not in a bad way)

(Also helpful for making your own map ideas)

Do check this out more more ideas.

Credits

Thanks
@WhereIsMyHat
@gimmaster12345
@Crimson_Knight
@TryEverything
@Blizzy
@Rusty
@ABCD
@Legobuilder and @Cellofive

Very important - SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK!

9 Likes

Only problem is that most people never look at the guides or search something up before postingā€¦

7 Likes

If people never search those guides, then how will they look and get to this one? (not to be mean)

5 Likes

Just asking, can someone make an announcement saying ā€œPLEASE SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASKā€.

1 Like

Everytime thereā€™s a help post about something thats mean made or a repeat guide, thatā€™s when it happens.

1 Like

kind of did that in but it was flagged

2 Likes

Ahh makes senseā€¦ back to saying ā€œPlease search before you askā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna say it.
Every one of these guides can be found by searching up map ideas.
This just adds to all the duplicate maps of ideas.

2 Likes

@GimGuy, I know those guides can be found by searching up map ideas. Itā€™s just for those lazy people (like me) who donā€™t like searching things up . Pretty much every ā€œUltimate guideā€ is like this with some extra stuff by the author. (no offense)

1 Like

Alright, I just never use these kinds of things.
Sorry if I offended you.

2 Likes

This seems more like a resources guide really. Also, it helps keep a collection of guides that couldnā€™t normally be found, hard to find, or quallity guides that are important.

2 Likes

I mean, my guide isnā€™t really as much about lessening help posts than it is giving people ideas. But yeah, itā€™s a thing about resources. They donā€™t work very often.

3 Likes

In addition, we can just slap a tag on each post and call the tag a resource itself.

3 Likes

Could you add my theme ideas post? (unless it doesnā€™t fit your criteria)

1 Like

Yeah, and thatā€™s why most ultimate guides to something are bad, unless it shows how to connect each system in each guide.

2 Likes

I canā€™t add it any more @Rusty.

Bumpity bump, bump, bump, bump

Thats fine.

Yeah, it reminds me of when twofoursixeight made resources for tags. It doesnā€™t really work, especially when itā€™s a tag.

1 Like

A lot are good however, especially when they give more in depth explanations and simpler ways to do a thing.

1 Like