Barrier Art Collection

immm again WHAT specifically did they do? that will decide whether or not they have chance of being unbanned.

it says being too combative and is suspeded last post dec 28 2023

so how long is a suspention i hear 2-3 months so it will almost be 2 months

Okay guys—let’s not start another argument about off-topic posting and start another dumpster fire—and let’s remain relevant to this…

2 Likes

im not argueing im just asking because im intristed

I have some guides.

I can provide more if needed.

2 Likes

:expressionless:
suspended…you said banned…suspended till when?

i don’t know how do i check i thought they were banned last time i checked

whats their username?

Here

NO! They ruined my guide, got it closed and went off-topic a ton. I’m sorry, but I truly don’t think they should be unbanned. Call me rude, but they were banned for a reason.

1 Like

well everyone deserves a second chance right? You can’t tell me you NEVER have made a mistake in your life that you wanted a second chance on…we can try our best, if we can’t help it’s not our fault…if we can, I promise i will monitor them closely and if they do continue the bad behavior I will personally inform the mods immediately. (though in the faq it says you can not get unbanned they take bans seriously so we probably can’t even do anything).

I don’t want to argue, but the thing is, they had multiple opportunities, and wouldn’t stop. We kept telling them.

okay i just checked recent activity…i would say like .0001% of getting them unbanned.

this is off topic…forget it…@Lostsea3 you can pm the mods yourself.no offense.

1 Like

dinosaur
Screenshot 2024-03-02 6.52.45 PM

3 Likes

i approve of this\

:+1:

1 Like

I have a feeling the teeth aren’t barriers but I’ll let it slid
And the nose as well…

shhhh…

(bottom teeth are, top teeth aren’t)

i thought so