The Ultimate Maze Runner Guide

Make doors with barriers. And use this:

How to make a Day/Night System Revised and Improved - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Make sentries(grievers) appear during the night, and make a maze with vines all over it.

How To Make Vines (Difficulty: 0/10 or :white_large_square:) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Probably make a kitchen

Kitchen Furniture Collection - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Kitchen Furniture Collection Continued - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Or… a little complicated but

How to build/code a café | TUTORIAL | Difficulty::green_square: - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Deadheads

Creepy Graveyard Tutorial (difficulty 0/10 or :white_large_square:) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Slammer

How to make a working jail - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Instead of lasers, though, use metal poles as bars and invisible barriers just in case. Checkpoints are not needed.

Homestead can just be a building with props.
Help from @BreathTaking

5 Likes

Nice guide!

Thanks for putting my guide in there!

1 Like

i mean you could use lasers to make sure the prisoners definetly don’t escape

fun fact

no one knows who made the original stove guide so i recommend putting both of them unless if you decide to find out which i am too lazy to do :p

but that doesn’t matter because i can’t credit people cuz i ran out of editing time on that post

Nice Guide!

I kind of needed help on how to make “The Box” which is basically a dark elevator. I needed help with the animations to make it seem a little more real.

I decided to try to make one of these because I love The Maze Runner

Noice guide!

Good job maybe you should make a map using this guide

I already am! Me, BreathTaking, and another friend of mine are! I will let you know when I release it.

nice job If you need help you can contact me and a lot of people on the wix site

Nice guide!

I am glad to see my improved day and night system in this guide!

Yo somebody please edit this and add more if you can think of something helpful.

I have like 10 days to edit and I don’t know if it will be finished.

we can’t edit it tho

Post ideas then and i will put them in

I just finished reading the maze runner 1-3 and am trying to make a map about it and this is really helpful.

Good Night :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

1 Like

I don’t care if it’s early, I love maze runner! a beetle blade bumped into me

Same :grinning:

This is a pretty wicked cool guide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good one!! :rofl: