Creepy Graveyard Tutorial (difficulty 0/10 or ⬜)

Looking to add a little eeriness to your map? Past the Halloween season but still can’t shake the urge to add a spooky vibe? You might just need a graveyard! That’s exactly what I’m here to teach you how to do!

Instructions

To start, you’ll want to add some fences to create a closed off area. I highly recommend using grid snap for this part if you want symmetry.
Screenshot 2023-11-03 1.23.31 PM
After you have the outline, you can start by placing down some concrete barriers for graves. If you want to add variety, make some darker or lighter, or add ladybugs for spiders to them.

Looks good! But it’s still is looking a little… dead. (pun intended) Let’s add some things to make it look like these graves have a story! Examples of things to add would be dirt, flowers, or a shovel to mark a freshly dug grave!
Screenshot 2023-11-03 2.25.00 PM
Great! Now the graveyard has… s t u f f. But it’s still missing something. Let’s add what every good graveyard has: a big dead tree! We’ll use a snowy bare tree and tint it brown. We’ll also add some fallen leaves around it.
Screenshot 2023-11-03 2.34.37 PM
Sick!! It’s good, but just for good measure, let’s add a bench for people to, uh… mourn on?

Screenshot 2023-11-03 2.36.11 PM|578x428, 80 %
Looks good to me, but you can always feel free to add other props and miscellaneous things to add even more spooky environment. Happy hauntings!

Thanks for viewing my second guide!

9 Likes

Nice guide! I was about to make a game that involves a graveyard, so this is helpful!

3 Likes

I’m so glad you found this helpful! Good luck on your game!

1 Like

Nice guide! I changed it from 1/10 to 0/10 for you.

1 Like

Great guide!

1 Like

you could also use headstone emojis if not blocked

1 Like

That’s true! I’m sure there are plenty of other ways to make graves : )

Amazing guide! Maybe you could use tinted barriers to make it darker and spookier?

1 Like

maybe you can have a darker floor for the extra spooky vibe

1 Like

Great idea bobthebuilder!

really nice guide! a ♥ for you!

notice how your gim coincidentally gets darker in every following picture. creepy!

3 Likes
Lol, agreed! great guide

WAIT WHAT

perhaps add more dirt and evil plants to make it creepier?

wdym, “wait what?”. perhaps the clock is just getting into the spirit

2 Likes