Impossible, Turned Possible

As many of you know, GKC has limits, and some people think are never able to be tested nor broken, and then a special person comes along and challeges the rules and makes something never thought of.
And tis has happened many times in GKC’s history, from voting systems, to saving game progress, there are countless ideas that have come into play as impossible and proven to be possible. Credit to @Blackhole927 for making a similar guide to this, and thank you for believing that nothing is impossible. So here is a guide on MOST of the guides that have been made that tested and broken the boundaries of GKC. Even though some one says that its not possible, there is ALWAYS a way, maybe not now, but in the future that is. So keep testing and breaking the boundaries and prove that nothing is impossible.

List:

This is a WIP and I will be looking for the guides to fill this in, but if you know some guides that were thought to be impossible, please add them here.

Best Regards,
@WolfTechnology

27 Likes

Basically everything has been said to be impossible, until someone made it.

15 Likes
8 Likes

That is a quote that should stay on everyone’s minds.

3 Likes

If @Blackhole927 would kindly be willing to share how to make his… programming language to the rest of the world, then we could add that!

5 Likes

True, true. And thanks for the guides!

4 Likes

Nice guide! Nothing really is impossible in GKC! Could you add one of the several chat systems made?

2 Likes

Keyboard. Jeffo said it was impossible.

2 Likes

It’s possible but you can’t delete one letter or number at a time, pressing the backspace button would delete all the text typed.

4 Likes

You should look at the text operations guide.

2 Likes

You could also adapt my backspace guide, and expand it a bit. Maybe 10 backspace slots? It would take a good bit of memory thought…
Link

2 Likes

Nice job so far!

2 Likes

some of these were never said to be impossible like save file, i literally had an idea for it so its not “something never thought of” either /nm

3 Likes
  1. bump

2. do you mean ‘some of these things were never said to be impossible, like save file’ or ‘some of these things like save file were never said to be impossible’? If it’s the latter, Josh himself said a save file was possible lol

1 Like

Kyro used to be very prominent, but probably won’t see this. He is one of the many inactive, original gims.

2 Likes

I talk with him very often on discord, and while he doesn’t post much he does browse sometimes.

2 Likes

Bump

You know, not gonna lie, what’s impossible is the concept of impossibility.

3 Likes

There isn’t a way to detect if you press the key H without using a mod.

1 Like

Yeah, the whole idea of ‘nothing is impossible’ is [I can’t find a word that wouldn’t get me flagged].

3 Likes

Next we need platformer mode in top down :smile:

1 Like