How to bypass creative device limits!

Good job, @potato1 !! Try to add more photos, or list examples.

4 Likes

You could use an item spawner for giving items and as a generator for an idle game. However if you want to grant an item after you click a button or something item granter is king. Counters use less memory than blocks which cost 500 memory for each block.

5 Likes

The tag zone can be replaced by turning off respawn and checking if the player is in a zone.

5 Likes

What do you mean, “list examples”?

1 Like

Photos

1 Like

Get not-impossibled.

You can use triggers for zones as they don’t have a limit and maybe a cannon for a sentry that shoots a basketball and when the prop shows it explodes and destroys everything in it’s area (respawn device)
Use this guide

5 Likes

Nice job! I suggest you add the work “devices” somewhere in your title so it’s easier to understand.

5 Likes

Hey, maybe not now, but could I edit this? I found a better way for the popup, and it looks like a popup as well!

Aw, too bad this guide isn’t a wiki. That would help.

Oh I didn’t see that, could I write the section and maybe @potato1 could add it?

Yeah, you could probably do that. @potato1, just make sure to credit Coral for this!

But you do. Now let’s get back on-topic.

Ok, here I go, @potato1 poease listen! Ok, so basically, this is more of you can have 200+ popups with only 1 device. This is useful for dialogue, basically, think what causes to make the pop up open, make a block on the popup that triggers when receiving on that channel! Make it create text with what you want it to say, each time do that for the same pop up device, and bam over the limit with only 1 device. Literally

2 Likes

sure! How do I let you edit?

I think you have to! Just copy and paste my text into the pop up area, and credit me!

done!

I ran out of daily likes again

Thx! appreciate it

it only works with letters

@WolfTechnology can you turn this into a wiki?

3 Likes

Yes I can, it is now a wiki.

3 Likes