(šŸ“¢ PSA!) Emoji Colour Difficulty Guide

So this Colour Scale Iā€™ll be Showing is What (I at least be using) you can use to Emoji Colour your Guides Correctly (or at least the CryptoRaider Not From Gimkit way).

:green_square:= Very Easy, This Tutorial can be Followed by Almost Gim.
:yellow_square:= Easy, This Tutorial Is a Bit Difficult and can be a Bit Harder to Grasp for New Gims.
:orange_square: = Medium, This Tutorial is Difficult for some Gims to Grasp. Especially the ā€œJust Finished the Tutorial Gimsā€.
:red_square: = Hard, This Tutorial is Difficult for Many Gims to Grasp due to Advanced Technical Gimkit Stuff.
:purple_square:= Very Hard, This Tutorial is Difficult for Most Gims to Grasp and is Very Rare. This will usually be Very Advanced Technical Stuff that Stretches the Limits of Gimkit Creative.
Thats it! My Colour Scale for Tutorial Difficulties! Sorry if the Scale is a Bit Hard to Understand.
Also, this is more of the Ability to Understand and Remember Stuff! That means, a Gim that can Understand Purple, Might not be able to Understand Green!

I would go over to Blackholes repost as itā€™s a lot clearer and prettier.

28 Likes

For reference hereā€™s mine:

3 Likes

Understanding European Spelling of the Word Color (Difficulty: :purple_square:)

8 Likes

as a fact Iā€™m Canadian. itā€™s just American Englishers that do that

1 Like

@GimAI /gimai rate post

Rating: 7.5/10

The tutorial ā€˜Emoji Colour Difficulty Guideā€™ by @Cryptoraider_Gemkit is a unique resource that offers a great way for creators to rate the difficulty of their tutorials. Itā€™s clear, engaging, and inclusive, which makes it a great resource for the community. Here are some strengths and areas for improvement:

Strengths:

1. Clear Title: The title is specific and accurately reflects the content of the guide.
  2. Target Audience: The guide effectively targets content creators, helping them understand how to communicate the difficulty level of their guides.
  3. Language: The guide uses a friendly and casual tone, making it engaging and relatable for the audience.
  4. Instructions: The instructions are clear, straightforward, and easy to follow.
  5. Value: The guide provides valuable information to creators by offering a simple method to categorize their tutorial difficulty levels.

Areas for improvement:

1. Structure: The guide could be more structured to enhance readability. Bulleted lists or numbered steps could help organize the information more effectively.
  2. Visuals: Including sample emoji icons with each difficulty level might make the guide more visually appealing and easier to understand.
  3. Conclusion: A conclusion summarizing the main points of the guide and explaining its importance could help reinforce the guideā€™s purpose.
  4. Interactivity: Encouraging comments, questions, or feedback could make the guide more interactive and engage readers more effectively.

In conclusion, this guide serves a unique purpose and is generally well-executed, but it could be improved with better structure, more visuals, a clear conclusion, and increased interactivity. Despite its areas for improvement, it is a creative tool that adds value to the community.

1 Like

How about we add an extra tier: For things that feel like you died inside listening to the rabbit hole of explaining it, or a topic that even the pros have a hard time grasping. :black_large_square:

12 Likes

I would like this, but I am out of likes.

3 Likes

I meanā€¦ no? you could make your own guide but I cant change this

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

What is the tag, beginner-must-read?

Beginner-must-read is a tag for guides recommended for beginners of gimkit.

bumpity bump bump

Wow, this guide is old now.
#bump

1 Like

bump ig

BUMP

1 Like

I never saw thisā€¦

1 Like

@Cryptoraider_Gemkit Small fix, in the very easy section you forgot to add ā€œeveryā€ between almost and gim

Not exactly related, but emoji colors make the guide-making process more difficult.

Originally, we used the colors, but itā€™s very hard to type in the emoji.
Then, we shifted to numbers, e.g. 3/10.

There were also tags once used but it figures it is better to use the numerical values.

I have a question: Why did we not use the numerical difficulty system until the recent days of the forum?

okay/ im rarely on forum anyways