This wiki will be a grouping of all of the unused/overlooked Devices or Options in GKC. It will detail what possible uses they have and how difficult they are to use. Thanks to @GimSolver for making this a wiki for me (@gimkit_h4ck3r)
- Yes (Only one vote at a time, undo once finished)
- Please don’t make any of the edits violate the TOS or FAQ, remember, anyone can see who edits a wiki and what part they edit.
- Please be responsible.
- Everyone, please don’t edit when it is being edited.
- You can politely ask in the replies to edit.
- Please don’t change the name when it has one, and remove it when you are done.
This is a stencil to make editing quick and easy.
Check the raw post if you are confused about something.
Name of Overlooked Device/Option
Name of Overlooked Device/Option (and a color ranking of how difficult it is to use.)
Why it is overlooked and what it could be used for.
Extra Notes (Optional)
The Knockout Manager
This Device is often overlooked because of its seemingly only use being to count kills. However, it has this section:
With this interesting option:
This option, once toggled to yes, has a variety of uses! This Device can drop items on the ground, which is useful for battle-royale games! This thing also has a randomizer built into it, albeit, I have no idea if this can be harnessed but it does allow an item to only have a chance to drop! Lastly, this thing has unique blocks, THAT CAN EDIT PROPERTIES. I suggest you play around with this thing, it could open up a lot of possibilities.