Overlooked Devices/Options

Intro

This wiki will be a grouping of all of the unused/overlooked Devices or Options in GKC. It will detail what possible uses they have and how difficult they are to use. Thanks to @StacheIsTaken for making this a wiki for me (@gimkit_h4ck3r)

Are you Editing?
  • Yes (Only one vote at a time, undo once finished)
0 voters
Wiki Rules
  • Please don’t make any of the edits violate the TOS or FAQ, remember, anyone can see who edits a wiki and what part they edit.
  • Please be responsible.
  • Everyone, please don’t edit when it is being edited.
  • You can politely ask in the replies to edit.
  • Please don’t change the name when it has one, and remove it when you are done.
Formatting

This is a stencil to make editing quick and easy.
Check the raw post if you are confused about something.

Name of Overlooked Device/Option

Name of Overlooked Device/Option (and a color ranking of how difficult it is to use.)

Why it is overlooked and what it could be used for.

Extra Notes (Optional)

By @you

The Overlooked

The Knockout Manager

The Knockout Manager :orange_square:

This Device is often overlooked because of its seemingly only use being to count knockouts. However, it has this section:

Screenshot 2024-01-15 1.59.32 PM|64x54,

With this very interesting option:

Screenshot 2024-01-15 2.00.33 PM

This option, once toggled to yes, has a variety of uses! This Device can drop items on the ground, which is useful for battle-royale games! This thing also has a randomizer built into it, albeit, I have no idea if this can be harnessed but it does allow an item to only have a chance to drop! Lastly, this thing has unique blocks, THAT CAN EDIT MOST PROPERTIES. I suggest you play around with this thing, it could open up a lot of possibilities.

By @gimkit_h4ck3r

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

You can edit now. I’m done.

2 Likes

Poll is better as I don’t get pinged everytime someone votes. A check I get pinged everytime.
Also, people can uncheck your vote on a check. On a poll, they can’t undo your vote.

2 Likes

So that everyone can contribute when they find something, and so that when updates with new devices come out, we can add more!

2 Likes

Also, then we get unlimited editing time.

1 Like

Can someone fix the wiki rules?

1 Like

I suggest that the poll voters are public

1 Like

It is.

1 Like

As in who voted is shown so if someone forgets to un-vote or some one just votes for fun

2 Likes

It is.

1 Like

Oh, nevermind. It’s probably a client-side glitch
Screenshot 2024-01-15 3.17.33 PM

2 Likes

I don’t honestly know.

1 Like

Uh oh…

1 Like

What did you guys do?

2 Likes

I don’t even know… I think the poll was glitching.

1 Like

I changed it back, please stop messing with it.

1 Like

@gimkit_h4ck3r, r u still editing? It’s been a while.

1 Like

Yes I still am. I’ve been trying to figure out what kind of format I want.

2 Likes

Alright, done.

2 Likes